New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last

Hi,
Im Aramide from Nigeria. Im a student of English I shall be finishing up this year. This is a nice site.
:smilecol:[/QUOTE]

Re: At last

Welcome! ;-)

mhhsoft said:
Hi
I am Hazem .. 25 years old ,I am Syrian initially but staying in India to persue my Master degree .
I joined this group in order to improve my writing skill especially that nowadays writing is very important in many aspects on of them is applying for a job!!!
Acually my teacher recommended me join this site because it's the best and I hope someday I can help as you are helping me now ,,
Hello Hazem! this is Balqis from Casablanca,Morocco.I got my BA in English (option:linguistics) two days ago.Now I am studying Education Sciences because I am very interested in teaching.
My best wishes for you!
Keep in touch!

Hello everybody!
My name is Elsa, I come from Romania and I've been in the US for a year and a month now.
I intend to take a master degree here and I know I'll be asked to take the GMAT, GRE or TOEFL test and I've been searching on the internet for a site to help me improve my English.
I can't tell you how happy I am I finally found you, guys!
All the best to everyone ;-)

Last edited:
New Members from Malaysia!

Hi..
My name is ANeP..my nickname on this forum is anip_crackerz :-D
I'm from Malaysia (one of South East Asia Country). Do guide me if my English are wrong..coz im newbie here..and looking forward to learn how to converse in fluent English ..can i know where to start? :?: :lol:

New member from Vietnam

Konichiwa ! Watashiwa Anh desu :) Hi everybody, I am Anh from Vietnam. I am new to the site. I have been having a difficult time to access the link which is called English Idioms, English Slang and Cockney Rhyming Slang. Please help me.
Oh by the way, can you tell me what does "I'm down to the last three" mean." What does she/he imply ? What situation can you use that sentence ?
All the best to all of you

Last edited:
greetings from nepal

Hello friends
My name is jamuna guragain . I am 30 years old women . I am from Nepal high mountain country . I did my master in human right and gender justice .I have been working with centre for victims of torture nepal for years . Thus I want to join this forum because for improve my english as well as conversation with people . I hope this fourm will help me in my proffession and my careeer .
Thanking you
Jamuna

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

imany said:
Hi
My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)
I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.
I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.
I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.
I started my first step and it would be a great experience.
Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).
bye :hi:
Hi Iman iam Captain Sabir from Iariqi passaport Office iam new in this site i need your help to improve my english language iam sure u will help me iam 34 years single thanx for your help bye

Balqis said:
Hello Hazem! this is Balqis from Casablanca,Morocco.I got my BA in English (option:linguistics) two days ago.Now I am studying Education Sciences because I am very interested in teaching.
My best wishes for you!
Keep in touch!
hi Balqis iam sabir from iraq i have graduated from law college but now i do my best to improve my english langauage therfore iasent u this letter for helping me in my duty i hope to hear u soon with my best wishes ti u and hazem bye

Re: New Members ::

I am a chemical engineer, working for MRF Ltd. Having interest in learning, chating, making friends.
Anyone having similar interests or diversifed plz do take some moment to share.

Re: At last

Hi, Aramide nice to have a friend in Nigeria, plz be in touch as you will be great help for me as i am going to prepare for my GMAT exams. Plz do give me some of your valuable suggestion .

Hi,
My name is Malwina, I come from Poland. I have been learning english for nearly 3 years, so I don't speak(and write) English as fluent as I would like to :oops: , but I hope I improve it thanks to this site too.
I'm keen on sport (swimming, treking and cycling) and I love books.
All the best to everyone :)

i am emna astudent from tunisia

hi to every body who can be my friend
sorry iam not so good in english

Hi everyone!
My name's Peter
I am a priest and i'm very happy to join this community.
God bless you all

Re: i am emna astudent from tunisia

emna said:
hi to every body who can be my friend
sorry iam not so good in english
hi Emna, welcome to this site. I am from Ireland and would like to know more about you. Why do you want to learn English?

sabir said:
hi Balqis iam sabir from iraq i have graduated from law college but now i do my best to improve my english langauage therfore iasent u this letter for helping me in my duty i hope to hear u soon with my best wishes ti u and hazem bye
Hi Sabir!nice to meet you,brother.If you need some help,don't hesitate.I will be very happy if I can help you.All the best for you! Keep in touch!Bye!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hello

i am venu gopal
i studied my educatation in native langvage
i want to improve my communication and written skills
when i am searching for the site towards improving the english langvage,i found this site yesterday.good site.

venu gopal

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

hello friends
i am student of computer Science and wants to improve my skills in english.
tell me about causetives:
whichone is right: 1) "He gets me understood this book"
2) "He gets me understand this book"

best regrds

faheemcs :oops:

faheemcs said:
hello friends
i am student of computer Science and wants to improve my skills in english.
tell me about causetives:
whichone is right: 1) "He gets me understood this book"
2) "He gets me understand this book"
best regrds
faheemcs :oops:
Friends
please send me details about causetives. i'll be grateful to u.
you can send me messages atyahoo with my name faheemcs
thanks
faheemcs :shock: :oops: :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back