New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you like?

Why don’t you talk about yourself?
Your country…feelings..
What are you like? To be honest..

Well, actually... I love keeping company although I also tend to think about things alone. I like witty people and like to chat with people who have a good sense of humour but sometimes I prefer meaty conversations to brooding on the meaning of life..

Awaiting for your replies
Zoltan

About Hungary

Hungary has a population of 10 million inhabitants and has been a republic since 1989. It borders; Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and the Slovak Republic. The climate of Hungary may rise above 30C in summer, while in winter it may fall as low as – 20C.The capital of Hungary is BUDAPEST, with 2 million inhabitants: it’s the political, economic, commercial and cultural centre of the country. There are many spa baths and swimming pool in Budapest. It is said Budapest is one of the best and cheapest in the world….Another popular holiday resort is Lake Balaton which is the largest lake in Central Europe. Of course, there are many beautiful places, buildings…etc which are definitely worth seeing.

If you need more info about this country send me an email.
Greetings
Zedsa

Hi Everyone
I'm from Venezuela and I'd like to have some feedback from people that are really interested in learning english!!!

Re: Hello!

Hi All,

I'm Tiddy. I'm a new member of ESL forum.
I'm little nervous to be a junior here.
I hope we will have a great time sharing and learning from each other through the forum.

Talk to you later. :-D :-D

tamarisk said:
Hi to all the group.
I come from Malta (Europe)
Great site
Hello!This is Balqis from Morocco,Casablanca.I am very happy to be a member of this outstanding site.

It's really a fantastic forum!

Hi there! This is my first time to share you here. :-D I hope we get good reciprocal knowledge. :cool:
Oops! I forget to tell you about MYSELF. My name is Bandar and my buddies call me "gray matter". I'm from Saudi Arabia. I'm an English teacher.
;-) and that's why I'm here.
By the way, teachers must always keep on touch with nice and friendly people like you.
Gray matter, :up:

Hi - Celestina here - from Colorado

I joined this site because I have been searching for the origins of the term 'owlhoots.' Growing up in Colorado, I heard this term used frequently, usually in reference to some kind of outlaw [including politicians!] However, whenever I tried to look up the origin of the word in a regular dictionary, the only thing I could find was the 'hooting of an owl.'
I thought perhaps the terms may have come to denote outlaws because both the outlaws and the owls went out by night to search for 'prey.'
But I have absolutely nothing official to support that suspected definition.
Is there anyone here who would know where to look to find some kind of confirmation on the history of the origin of this term? Sincerely, Celestina

Dear All,
I'm Fatiha from morocco. I live and study in casablanca. I want to improve my english an have a good writing. This is because I use english at work.
Really, I want to be an activate members in this web.
Best regards.....:-D

hi everybody,

i teach english language to school children in india.

hope to learn more about teaching english at the school level by making use of this very good site.

:)

Hi, everybody on this forum. :-D

My name is Evaldo and I´m talking to you from Brazil. I hope we can exchange a sort of useful information here about our knowledge of English language (hopefully we will help each other :up: ), the cultural differences of our countries and so forth.

All the best! :)

Evaldo.

Hi all,

My name is Tomas, at this time I am learning english.
I hope that web page helping me to improve it :-D

Regards

Re:

Hi Fatiha, welcome to this friendship. . .
l am here for you if i can help you in any way.
So, what's up in Morocco?

Best wishes,
Natasa :)

Re:

Hi Evaldo. .

Please send us some sunny days, becouse we here have just snow, and it's so cold.
Thank you in advance,
Natasa

Hi everyone!
This is Bhavani Rao. I'm from India. It is one of the world's most ancient civilizations, but among the newer nations!
I am married, with a 2-1/2 year old son. My husband is an Academic writer, who is light years ahead of me in terms of mastery of the English language!
I want to learn more of this language for two reasons-one, I want to know the language enough to get an idea about my hubby's writing skills, and two, my son is about to get admitted to school shortly, and I want to feel comfortable in conversing with his friends!
I hope our interaction with each other would be mutually beneficial!

Hi Matilda iam Sabir from Iraq i would like to help this site is very good for learning more but we have to chat therfore i give u my msn sa.1978@hotmail thanx

Re

:hi:
nice to hear you, Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back