New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!

I'm Vannaka Ok Detlefsen, and I have been living in Stephentown, NY for 6 months. I came from Cambodia; I'm learning in GED class in Pittsfield school.
I can read and understand English, but I can not speak it well. I'm bad at writing too,and I want to improve English now.Thank you!.
Vannaka

I am in a four year program studying to teach English as a second language in Canada, where I was born and raised. The farthest I have ever traveled is the northern United States.

As part of my training I have been teaching adult students at a community center in Montreal, Quebec, my home city and province.

I have enormous admiration for my students' courage in coming to a strange country where they do not speak the language. It is a privilege to teach them.

I'm so happy that i can finally retrieve my password. I had tried severally to visit this website but, all my efforts proved abortive, until i just gave it a try today. it's great to be back!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everybody, am kemi sanusi from Nigeria, i am 30 yrs old, married and am an Environmental Health Officer by profession.
I am trying to improve my English Language speaking abilty.

Hi everyone!
My name is Paulo,and I'm from Brazil having Portuguese as my first language.
Nine years ago,I left my country,and moved to Toronto,Canada.When I came,I began to study English,and I loved the language.Everyday,I learned something different,and this Website has been helping me a lot.I joined it a month ago,and I'm really glad for that.I just don't understand why it took me so long to discover this Website.I'm really thankful for having it around us who have English as second language.
I love different cultures,so if anyone wishes to be in touch,I will answer all messages with all my pleasure.I'm SBM,6"2" tall,and my hobbies are:photo,sports,T.V.,camping,travel,dancing and music.
I wish all the best to everyone!!!
XOXOXO

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi..I come from Turkey and have been studying English for many years.:)

hi,everyone~

I am from asia, china. I come here with the hope of improving English writting and translating skills .
I wish to make friends with all of you .

Last edited:
Hi all,

My name is Will Parker, I hail from Sydney but now live in Brisbane Australia.

I am a computer network consultant for Canon Australia. I have a bachelor of economics from the University of Sydney where I took Philosophy and English as additional units for a major in Political Philosophy and Computer Science.

I am constantly reminded of how little I remember of my English studies and the details of so much of what I was taught at school, home and uni about the correct way to use the English language.

My wife reminds me of this when she asks me about the changes in the language evident when reading Jane Austen which she is avidly engaged in at the moment.

I wanted to find somewhere I could discuss all things English Language and found this forum.

I run a website for radio control helicopter fanatics and am fascinated by aviation and computer operating systems...

'nuff sed

Will stardotstar Parker

Last edited:
Hi ! My name's Van ( Vietnam ) . It's nice to meet you.
I'm 14 so now I'm still a student . I like to learn language , especially English.
I join in this forum to learn more things about English.
Thank you so much !

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi, I'm working as a communicator with 3 students learning English. They are from Pakistan, Portugal and Poland and all are profoundly Deaf. Does anyone else haave any experience with HI ESOL students?
Many thanks.....

February 10, 2006

Dear Sualhe,

After that he again went to his home to drink more free .... hahaha .... tell us then what happen next.

Look to see your reply soon.

Best Regards,
MYEM

Hello, everyone!

Hello, my name is Maria. I am 30 years old. I am a teacher of English as a foreign language. I work in private and public schools. I am argentine. I love English. I hope that I can improve my teaching and learning with you! I am sure that I 'll learn more about the language with your comments and answers. Also,feel free to ask me any question that can be useful for all of us. I 'll be pleased to answer and be part of this site. It is really a great one.:-D

sahap said:
Hi..I come from Turkey and have been studying English for many years.:)
hi!

Hi I am Missy and I live in Hamburg. Originally I am from Iran. I am 30 years old. I would like to communicate more in English therefore I am here.

Hi, my name is Hector I'm from Mexico and I learning English, I work at a factory and I have 34 years old.
I hope have a very good time here and learn as fast as possible whit your help

Red5 said:
New Members

Hey! guys

I am Julalak Mongkhonsawat or in short "N". I am in Bangkok, Thailand.
I am studying at Sripatum University in the faculty of Liberal Arts majoring in English Business Communication. I am 22 years old. I know that my English is not quite good but I love studying English very much. I hope someday I will be like native speaker.

Red5 said:
New Members

hello,

My name is Binh. I'd like to join English Language Forum sothat I can ask some questions about English that now I am concerned about.

Thanks a lots

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi guys!I'm sohail from Pakistan. I'm working as lecturer in English for the last 11 years.I'm keen on learning new tips and techniques of teaching ESL. I would love to share my experiences with my fellow members. I'm pleased to join this forum.Good Day!thanks

Hi

Hi
I'm Pat, from thailand.
I love to learn English:oops:
but don't have friends who speak english yet.:-(
Hope to find them on this site.;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back