New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'am Natasa from Serbia and Montenegro.(do you know where is it???)

I'am 20.years old and styding English at our State Faculty,and I have many

problems,especially with conversation,so I'am here to learn from you!

I hope that we are going to have a great conversation, and fun also!

See you soon,bye!:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi !! I'm from Vietnam.
Like my nickname (forgetful_girl) I'm a forgetful girl :roll: , which makes a lot of difficults for me to learn English. I think forum wil be a comfortable solution to me so I tried.
This is also the first time I've joined to a forum - an English forum - so I need your helps.
Thanks for your future helps :)

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

imany said:
Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

I started my first step and it would be a great experience.

Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).

bye :hi:
Hi This is Umer from Pakistan. Imani, are you a Pakistani? I would like to interact with u on a regular basis provided you too want to chat with me. I am 31 and a masters' in international relations. Take good care of yourself

Now that you hooked with this site i would suggest that you change your nickname from forgetfulgirl to a smart girl

Thanks Becks! :)
Your suggest is very interesting. It makes me feel happy :-D and more belive in my decision (join to this forum). But I still keep current nickname because I want to remind myselft of my forgetfulness so that I can cut down it ;-) .

Red5 said:
New Members
hello comunity¡
my name is jose.I'm from córdoba, a beautifull city on the soud of spain.I'm sorry because I'll have surely several mistakes but I'm learnig english so I want to improve it. tell me something.

Hi PIPIN and FORGETFUL_GIRL,I am also new here,so l want to say welcome to you!
Enjoy your evening...rainbowa:

Hi Dharshan.
How is in srilanka?You teach or study?:cool:

Hi I'm Kat from Slovakia and I found this page when I was looking for some idioms to help me understand better English texts.
So big HELLO to all of you!:)

Heloo every one i am a new member here , im from tunisia ,i am a mother to a litle angel one year old .I hope that I learn english very well to be a good languge speaker .thank you all

Hello Everybody,
I m new here,
I love to learn english usages.
So this is a great site.
I hope I will be able to have cordial cooperation from all of you.
Thanks
Ahmed,

hi - does anyone know the origins of the expression, "here's mud in your eye"?
thanks

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello, my name is francisco. I live in Spain in a coastline town Valencia. I am an english learner and my week point is writting.:-D

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello gentlemans!

My name is Jone Sualehe. I´m Mozambican for african continent. The official linguage of my country is Portugues. Now, iam learning english at British council on elementary level. I join with your community because i wanth to skill my english linguage. My dream is one day i want to be an expert in the talking, writting and speaking. So, i need your help to get my dream.

Thanks, and i would like to conversation with you every day.

Regards:up:

Jone

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello gentlemans!
My name is Jone Sualehe. I´m Mozambican for african continent. The official linguage of my country is Portugues. Now, iam learning english at British council on elementary level. I join with your community because i wanth to skill my english linguage. My dream is one day i want to be an expert in the talking, writting and speaking. So, i need your help to get my dream.
Thanks, and i would like to conversation with you every day.
Regards:up:
Jone

tamarisk said:
Hi to all the group.
I come from Malta (Europe)
Great site

When I sow that I could speake to someone form Malta, I fealt great. Last year I meant to visite Malta by means of a project that I could not reach.

However, now I feel lucky to be in touch with you, so that you can tell me more about Malta.

Bye

February 07, 2006

Hi All,

This is Yousuf Marfani from Pakistan. I am so much happy and excited to see such a great site.

I do hope I will learn a lot from this website.

Best Regards,
Yousuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back