New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D:)Hi, ajurado. It's a pleasure to be here in this forum. Here we can practice and improve English.
Gilda

Hello
Iam an ESL teacher from Puerto Rico
Doing homework for tomorrow's lesson plan.
Good site

:lol:Hi, Maricelli. You know? I'd like to visit Puerto Rico and hope to go there in the future.
Gilda:):):)

Hello everyone .. I am irma from indonesia. Its nice to join and meet you all here. I hope i can improve my english through this forum.

hello
nice to meet you too, do you work or study?How is life there?
Burcu

hi
i am mohammad fom saudi arabia
i learn English in medicin college
i am 18 old
i have some frinds they can talk English very well
and i need for that
becouse that i come to the forum to learm more

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everyone , I am Elena from Bulgaria! I hope to find help and be helpful about English study. I am interested in Using music in English teaching.

For :roll: Elena Damjanova]Hi! Elena
are you a teacher?1. I prepare a paper of the words of the song with blanks.Students listen and fill in the blanks.2.If the lesson is theme based I choose a song about the theme and they write a story for the song.3. I try to make the lesson by integrating skills.Write me if you have questions.
Rukiye----

hi all
im a new to here and come here to get help you guys enlish
im a korean and live in seoul and turning 30years old september 2nd(lunar)
have a good day

Christine

G'day

I'm a volunteer English literacy tutor from Australia. Until I retired from paid employment, I was a teacher of adult education employed by NSW TAFE (technical and further education.)

Hello my name is Keira Mayfield and I attend Holly Springs Hight School. I am in the 8th grade, and my most difficult class is Algebra1. I am 14 years old and I have2 brothers and 1 sister. I love to dance I am really good at it. My favorite sport is track. I can run extremely fast at running. I know a few things about computers.

Hi I'm Keira Mayfield I'm from the United States of America and I joined to help build my vocabulary. I also joined to find out more about idioms.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello, good morning to every members of the "Usingenglish" forum. I am from India, my name is shivanand.matada, working in a private engineering college, as an instructor in civil engg department, in my native,Bellary,Karnataka State. I wish to learn english, hence I registered myself as a member for the forum.
Thank you all members of the forum.

Hello to the community!

I'm Spanish and no so good in English. I want to improve it and for this reason I've decided to become a member. I hope you are very understanding with me and my difficulty in English.

Hello to all. I am orginally from NewYork but live and work in work in Amman, Jordan
Great Site. A good day to all.

Hi to all of you

I' m from Greece and I teach english for a couple of years to children and teenagers. However, because of my lack of experience I was hoping to find someone I could really relay on in order to help me widen my grammar Knowledge/ skills. So here I am!
Many thanks to the teachers' site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back