New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I teach at a technical secondary school.80 percent of the students are boys.The main profile of the school is electricity and computer science and the students will need English at their further job.
I'm married.I have an 18 yers old doughter.We like travelling,listening to music and of course brosing the internet.
Yours sincerely,
Olga
:smilecol:

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
Nice to be a new member here. Hope to be benefited by the facilities available here.

Dixon

olgi2001 said:
Hi,
I teach at a technical secondary school.80 percent of the students are boys.The main profile of the school is electricity and computer science and the students will need English at their further job.
I'm married.I have an 18 yers old doughter.We like travelling,listening to music and of course brosing the internet.
Yours sincerely,
Olga
Nice to read your introduction. Is the medium of language used at school English or what?

Red5 said:
New Members

I am a beginning ESL tutor. I have one Spanish speaking student who is highly motivated. I am really enjoying this venture and find your web site very helpful.

Jo Ann

Hi to all members of this great site!:lol:

My name is Luca. I am 30 years old, but I don't consider myself as old as I am. I like to deal with everything about English language. I don't think there is a limit in improving myself in communicational skills, or reading and writing competence. I think I do need help and I ask for help from native speakers of English with my English. Of course, I agree that it is o.k. for every second language learner to make mistakes, but I want to be as perfect as possible. I would like to prepare myself for the second degree program, where I could use my English skills with confidence.

By the way, I did not say anything about my interests. I am interested in arts, literature, English language, history and Classical Studies (Studies of Ancient Greece and Rome).

Luca:-D

Hi! It's Luca again. My note concerns all members of this site. I am looking forward to your replies! :) :roll: :lol: :up: ;-)

I am also highly motivated to muster English. You can practice on me. Any way it is a joke. I would like to talk to you sometimes. I am waiting for your reply.

Bi

Red5 said:
New Members

HI,my name is giedre. I m from lithuania.I'm 24 years old.femaile.I'd laike to learn english and find new friends :lol:

Hello everyone. I am an English man who has just found this site and enjoyed reading all your posts.

I am a native English speaker but not a teacher by trade.

I am interested in how you assist people to learn English as I have been trying to help some Polish and Lithuanian friends of mine with their studies.

:-DHi, to all of you. It's my first time here. I'm cuban and now I am living in USA.

Hello There!!!!
I Am Mddgr And I 've Found This Site Interesting So I Decided To Join In.
Regards From Greece To Everyone Out There!whoosh!:-d

Hi everybody, I'm from italy and i hope you can help me to solve hundreds of doubts I have on the english language.

Ciao

Hello to all

I am from Turkey,29 years old, just married.I studied economics and did MBA, work in textile industry.
My husband and I want to improve our english. I think usingenglish is perfect

regards

Burcu

Hello everybody. My name's Alfredo Ramírez. I live in Bogotá and I'm looking for people who want to make friends. Currently, I am working as a teacher and I really want to learn a lot about this language. Any help is welcome.

Thanks!

Hello
I am a chemist from Istanbul, I am leaning english now, it is not easy for me
I want to have a pen friend
bye
Kemal

hi massimo
I want to learn english very much because I need it for my job and to make new friends like you

Burcile said:
Hello to all
I am from Turkey,29 years old, just married.I studied economics and did MBA, work in textile industry.
My husband and I want to improve our english. I think usingenglish is perfect
regards
Burcu

Nice to met you. I am from Nicaragua and I am learning this languague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back