New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelicaIriarte said:
Hi, I am Angelica Iriarte from Mexico.
I would like to know.... if someone says to me What's up? or What's new? Whath should I answer?
Usually this is a question that does not require an answer. You can answer if you like, for instance . Well, nothing new, what's up with you?, Or you can say Yeah, I just got a new job. It's an informal greeting. Que Facil!

Hello
My name is Paramita Gupta. I live in Calcutta, India.A very warm and friendly place.I am a teacher by profession and am associated with a training institute I have to take classes in conversational English occasionally as part of my responsibilities.I liked your site and will use the resources to help me conduct my lessons.
Bye
Paramita

Hi

My Name Is Devendra Tamboli
I Am 28 Years Old
I Working As A Trc Enng In Cms Computers Ltd
I Joiend This Form Because I Start Spoken English

Heyy all,
my nick name is HIDO,iam 19 girl from Egypt
iam at the faculty of arts.english department.
i do like ur site .i hope we can help eachother here coz i really need ur help
wish u all the best

Hi to everyone!

I'm writing from Türkiye and working here as an English teacher in a vocational school.I'm also in the project group of the school and we are engaged in a number of language projects.
Why not give us some ideas about themes?We would be glad to receive some and to work with you.
Rukiye

Hello

My Name is Ala'a And I’m 22 years old, I will become 23 on 20/2, I’m from Kuwait. My nickname is Kuwaiti-Girl :cool:

I registered here because I want to improve my English Especially my speaking.

I have a friend who advice me of this sit, I’m very thankful for her

I hope I can find help here

And please forgive any mistakes, because I’m still learning...;-)

hi every one
I'm so glad to be among u , I love English Language
very much and i would like to improve my skills ,
i am from sudan , my name is Arif , 27 years ,
my msn ID is :
arifabdo@hotmail.com
pls forgive cus i am still begginer ,,,,,,,,,
with my brst wishes

Hi everybody, my name is stefany and my nickname in Setchiny. I come from France and i'm studying languages in college (english and spanish)and i would like to improve my english. I'm very interested in the cultures of english and spanish-speaking countries. Bye

Hi, I am working at university in Japan, creating a lot of eLearning contents, hoping we can share some information!:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi,
This look like a place I will really enjoy and spend a lot of time:cool:

Good evening.
My name is Antony and a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
I am 19 years old, I live in south Australia.
I have joined here to get help for my course on TESOL/ESL/TOEFL/TEFL.
Have a good one yeah?

:up:;-)

Hi All,

I was once a teacher and had to mark allot of tests. Then I thought, Iam sick of marking tests. Why cant I do it online ? So I made a site for both students and teachers.
http://www.classmarker.com/

Its still in testing stage at the moment. Looking for teachers to help test it.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Matthew Carr
matt@classmarker.com

Hi Teddy, Where are you From? I am new student from Nicaragua. Nice to meet you

Hello Everyone;;-)

May this letter find you in best of health and happiness. My name is Habib and I'm resident of US. I have graduated from university with a degree in Finance & Ecomomic. I have worked in banking industry; and now in retail management. Recently I have become really intereste in writing. One of the reason I have joined this forum is to improve my writing. I hope the teachers and the students in this forum will help me achive my goal. I wish all of you the best; and l'm looking forward for you valueable advise.

Sincerely yours,

Habib T.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi everyone I am from Canada, and I hope that we will get in touch, I have been teaching for quite sometimes and let me tell you it is a great experienced.

I hope you are having good time.

jay

Hello Everybody!

I'm Olga. I'm an English teacher.I live in the capital of Hungary in Budapest.

:)

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi,
I am an Assistant professor of English working for Gurunanak college Madras INDIA. I consider myself a life-long learner and teacher of English Language.I am keen on improving my teaching methodology continuosly so that I can cater to the changing situations and needs of our student community.I wish to exchange ideas with teachers of English from other parts of the world.
Looking forward to contacting my fellow teachers elsewhere in the world through this media
Regards
Sasidharan P K

Hello My name is Mindy Nitchman, I am 34 years old. I live in Ohio and I have 4 children and I am married. I have a full time job. I am going back to school to get my health care degree.:)

I thank you very much for your responce. I'm 30 years old living in Boston. I am married and have one child. I have a plan to go back to school very pretty soon to persue my Ph.D. If I'm not able to do my Ph.D., I will study nursing. Currently, I have one full time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back