New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello community! I will introduce myself briefly: English mother-tongue, living in France, teaching English and translating.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hi everybody I am a student in Turkey and I am studying English language teachinng at university.

seval said:
hi everybody I am a student in Turkey :) :) and I am studying English language teachinng at university.
I want to share my ideas with ESL STUDENTS from all over the world

hello all, My name is Victor Tenderson, I am a Nigerian and I also live in Nigeria.I am about 5.8M tall a 23yrs old boy.

Thanks.

Hello every one.My name is sophe E and i am cambodian.i registered here in order to get more experience in using english from this useful site.I just a level 2 student at PUC Pannasastra University of Cambodia. I would like to say thank you to all people who have always give me the idea.

hello...hope everyone is gud. just joined the site. looks very good. im curently in my first year at uni, studying english language teaching and linguistics...

Good Morning! I am new and really need help. I live in Texas, work in a court and must use proper english for many many documents. Thanks for your help
and have a very wonderful day!

Nanette said:
Good Morning! I am new and really need help. I live in Texas, work in a court and must use proper english for many many documents. Thanks for your help
and have a very wonderful day!

Good afternoon, Nanette..hopefully we can help you....im very new too so..maybe not me..
have a nice day.

Hi Jazz or is it Chas? Love the name! How is Tampa? In Texas it feels like we have Florida weather!!! If you do English real well, maybe you can help me. When is it correct to use whom and when is it correct to use who? Thanks and have a good one! :cool:

Hello everybody! :) I live and work in S. Korea and I'm from Seattle, USA. I have 20 years teaching experience and I've been here in Korea for the past 9. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with other members of this forum, although it doesn't have to be all "shop talk". I just like interesting conversation.
I'm married to a beautiful Korean woman. We both have children from our previous marraiges, so making a family isn't our objective. But we do have a very cute, clever little Dachshund who has just had a litter of pups. I have my hobbies listed in my profile, so check there if you're curious.

I hope to be in contact with some of you soon.

See ya around,
Dan

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everybody....my name is eugenia (female). I am from Mexico and this is the first time I am using a web service. I decide to get into Usingenglish.com because I like to make translations and I thought it could be a great resources to my task.
I received 5 mails from you and I just answer one to complete my registration. is it ok? I do not want to loose my registration.
thanks!:-D

Hello to everyone!
I'm trying to help young pupils study English. So sometimes I need some grammar materials for teaching. I try to explain the difficulties of the language in an easy and funny manner. I'll be pleased to everyone who can help me. Olja.

Re: JESUS

HI, MEMBERS MY NAME IS JESUS AND I WANT TO LEARN MORE ENGLISH WITH ALL OF YOU. I`M NOT THE BEST ENGLISH WRITTER SO IF YOU SEE SOME WORD WITH A MISTAKE TELL ME PLEASE, THANKS::cool: :lol:

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello! My name is jolynn. I'm from Malaysia. May i ask a question about... How to write and speak better in English ? Thank you.

Hello Everyone! My name is Paulos and I'm an Ethiopian Immigrant in USA. I came to America a year ago to join my family. When I was in Ethiopia I had had many opportunities to go to school and graduated with M.Sc degree from Addis Ababa University.

I join this forum inorder to get help to improve my conversion skill.

To be exact, I have been here in USA for about 11 months and 2 weeks. After all these times,I'm not able to communicate with people around as I would like to. I know that I was very good at expressing my idea in english back home. What goes wrong with me here?

I would like to thanks in advance for anyone out there who can help me out from my problem.

Last edited:
Red5 said:
New Members
hello evrybody my name is amr egyptian nationality woorking at riyadh city saudi arabia 37 age i wish to improve my english skil with u.thanks 4 accepting me with u.

hello!!!
my name is carmen and I live in the north of Spain, Asturias exactly...
Since one year, I'm working in a cellular store (Vodafone);
I like very much travell around the word, meet other countries and a lot of people... The new tecnology is one of mine passion too.
one kiss and see you soon, bye!!
pdta: sorry about my bad english, but I don't practisse it from much time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back