New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I am from Kosove (Europe). I am Albanian. I have learned english in school and now i work for internationals and I live with my mum.
It's a bit hard to say things about myself. Ok, i would say i am a good person, a bit shy, i have nervousness on me sometimes, i am very friendly but i have just a few of friends, if you compare me with the young people around here i look like oldfashioned :cry: , i don't like changes in my life, it's so hard for me to change things (i can buy three kinds of same pair of pants and wear them the whole year, just don't care a lot about my apperance), i have enought money to buy an expensive car and still have a very old one, but i keep it clean. I like music a lot, but i don't like it loud, i don't like parties, i like to go out with friends in quiet places where there is no noice.
I forgot to mention that i hate gossip. I value things that people cannot buy with money and one of these things is respect. I love children a lot. I don't have pets, but i like horses.

There are a lot of other things i would like to write but i am a bit busy right now...if you want to know more just ask me :-D

Gurly

Last edited:
To Gurly:
nice to meet you here! You have told a lot about yourself for starters! Do you enjoy learning languages?
I can say you've chosen the right place ;-)

Good luck, CC

Curious Cat said:
To Gurly:
nice to meet you here! You have told a lot about yourself for starters! Do you enjoy learning languages?
I can say you've chosen the right place ;-)

Good luck, CC

Hey CC,
Who else would reply my post? Only you because i can see that in your name! :lol: I am curious too! To tell you the truth i am way too much curious and that's how i found this site. I do, enjoy this site and learning languages too. I was told that i speak pretty good english but the fact that i joined this site is to learn more and more. There are some things that i am still confused about and being in here is easy to have them clarified.
The reason that i told a lot about myself is that i am talkative and sociable person. The funny way of why i wrote a lot is that i am a female (girls always talk a lot. Hope guys will understand this. Come on, i am just being fair :lol: )

OMG I haven't been on here in aaaages

I bet none of you remember me but I'm Rach227 the whale and dolphin fanatic :p xxRach227xx

Hi everybody.
My name's Julio
I live in Reunion Island located in the Indian ocean and I want to improve my english and meet people

Hello,
:)
My name is Irina. I am from Ukraine. I used to be a teacher of English and this was the best part of my life:). May I join your friendly community to bring back good memories? :)

I don't like newbness status...

I'm roxanne, I'm from the good ol' uk.
I'm yet to figure what happens in this forum, so I'm going to have a look around.
Now.
:-D

Hi folks,
Susan here (aka Dippit). I'm new to the site and haven't really worked my way around it yet, so please bear with me.
I'm originally from Scotland but relocated to Catalunya (Spain) in the summer of last year. I was an English teacher in the UK but am now studying for my TESOL Diploma and trying to make a living teaching English over here.
Congratulations on the site. You'll definitely be 'seeing' more of me!
Dippit:-D

Hi everyone!!! :lol:

My name is Nicole, and I live in the US. I'm learning Spanish, but I love to help others with English.

Glad to be here!!! :up:

Hi I`m Mick, an expat. living in Germany (Wildeshausen) and work as a "Nachhilfe Lehrer für Englisch" roughly translates as "after help teacher for English" tongue in cheek!!! I`d like to know if there is any one out there who has experience of teaching English as a foreign language? I enjoy the challenge-but tips never come amiss

Hi everyone;-)
I am from Oman. My native language is Arabic. I am glad to be here. It is a convenient forum to learn English successfully:up:

Hi everybody!
This is Shondale from Los Angeles California in the USA.
I'm probably the oldest one here (41), so you can just call me "mom" :-?
I teach ESL to adults and because I'm crazy, I also teach high school History and Economics.
I'm looking forward to communicating with you all.
Peace,
Shondale :)

Hi Shondale,
I`m Mick and 51. So call me Gramos:lol: Crazy too. Nice to see you here, I live in Germany am an expat. Wildeshausen is where I live not quite so illustrious as LA but then we don`t have your traffic probs.
Regards Mick:up:

Hi Mick! Nice to meet you. I'd LOVE to trade places with you.
Actually, I'm looking for a place to hang out and teach during the summer. Any prospects where you are? I've never been to Germany - just through it, but I'm itching to see the country.
I have a permanent work permit from Italy, which I guess should be easy to transfer throughout the EU, right?
Take care.
Peace,
Shondale :)

VenusEnvy said:
Hi everyone!!! :lol:

My name is Nicole, and I live in the US. I'm learning Spanish, but I love to help others with English.

Glad to be here!!! :up:
Hey, Nick!!!
Haci amucho que no venía por acá y me encuentro que te inscribiste!!
Bienvenida!!

Alc112 said:
Hey, Nick!!!
Haci amucho que no venía por acá y me encuentro que te inscribiste!!
Bienvenida!!
Hola, Alexis! Si, me inscribí a la sugerencia de una amiga que está aquí también, ayudando a los cuales quieren aprender inglés. Gracias por darme bienvenida, chico! De verdad, no he tendido tanto tiempo de postear aquí, pero tengo la intención de aportar más. :)

Hi, Alexis! Yes, I registered on the suggestion of a friend who's here too, helping those who want to learn English. Thanks for the welcome! Truthfully, I haven't had much time to post here, but I intend on contributing more. :)

Hello there,

I'm a student of English Language, so i joined this website to ge benefits.

I'm from Oman which is one of the Gulf countries. My mother langauge is arabic.

Please, don't hesitate to correcet my mistakes..

wish you all the best:-D

Hi everyone!
I'm here to learn, short and simple.
A little bit about me:
I used to hate English, now I love it.
When I first started taking English lessons, all I wanted to know was how to say a decent -or rather an indecent- curse. Yeah, kids.
The word 'turnip' makes me giggle. Don't ask me why, humans are irrational and I'm not about to start a new trend.
Something my friends find odd and I find highly entertaining: reading my OXFORD ENGLISH dictionary. The 's' is my favorite. It sizzles, it's snazzy and it's splendid. What more could you ask for?
I hope I can get to know you better!

Edited becasue I'm a nitpicking lunatic ;)
Abby:eek:nfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back