New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellow i will be the first one to wlcome you here whiching for you to enjoy english and improve it more & more

your's

Hala

hi, I have just joined the group yesterday. I am from Ethiopia, living in Addis Ababa where is the capital city of Ethiopia. I completed high school just last year and I wanted to improve my english language. I like to make discussions so as to exchange and share ideas. please write for me

welcome mimi i have the same goal of u and i hope that is we could help us to achieve our aim :up: :lol:

mimi9 said:
hi, I have just joined the group yesterday. I am from Ethiopia, living in Addis Ababa where is the capital city of Ethiopia.
Hello, Mimi9!:) :hi:

Nice to meet U!
I learned something about Ethiopia during my religion studies (on the ancient Eastern churches) but I still don't know much about your country.
Maybe I can learn something from U?

Take care and see U:)
skoczna

K.Margaret said:
I'm glad to find you.:-D I'm Chinese too.I'm sorry to ask you some questions.Well,where are you live in China?How old are you? Which star are you interested in?
Now I introduce me. I'm a girl in Liaoning,I'm sixteen.I like listening pop music,reading some book and I like learning English. Do you konw Jay and Jolin? I like them very much!!!! And I like their music.And I like JJ, too!!!!!~~~~~~~:)
I'm glad to make friend with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

K.Markaret
I am so sorry for replying so late!something made me busy like a bee.hehe....
I 'm very glad to make friends with you ! I am studying in Anhui unviersity.
As for my age ,i only could tell you that i am much older than you . you must be my little sister.
i like pop music too,and sure so am i know Jay and jolin,they are so popular .
you are a very lovely girl ,i think .It's so nice to talk to you. :up: :lol:

Hello everybody ..........

i'm Claire Redfield from K.S.A , live in Raccoon City lolz :-D

i'm female and 20 years old ......

also , i'm a student on Institute of Public Administration in Riyadh City

that's all i've got to tell ya about myself

see ya :roll:​

Hi everybody!!!

My name's vannessa, you guys can all me "van" ;-)
I'm from Vietnam...but now I'm in the US.
I've just gone to the US for a short time...and I want to improve my English in all skill...especially Speaking....

Hope all of u can help me.....thanks....

Hello

I discovered this page by chance and I have to say it's fantastic!

Something about myself..
I come from Germany, I'm sometimes too shy, too confused, but always (OK, admittedly nearly always) kind ;-) and constantly a bit too pensive.
I'm a prospective multilingual secretary and therefore very interested in meeting someone who would like to chat with me, to improve my English.
What else is interesting? Erm.. I love reading (fiction, non-fiction, ...), going for strolls, cycling, cooking, my two cats, thinking about things people are usually not interested in thinking of :) and so on.

Best wishes,
female

female said:
Hello

Something about myself..
I come from Germany, I'm sometimes too shy, too confused, but always (OK, admittedly nearly always) kind ;-) and constantly a bit too pensive.
I'm a prospective multilingual secretary and therefore very interested in meeting someone who would like to chat with me, to improve my English.
What else is interesting? Erm.. I love reading (fiction, non-fiction, ...), going for strolls, cycling, cooking, my two cats, thinking about things people are usually not interested in thinking of :) and so on.

Best wishes,
female

Hi female

you are welcome here and we will all be happy to chat with you,

Here hala a secretary too :lol: i like english so much it was my academic study
something about hala :cool: is :

i am a calm girl, i like the beauty of nuture, i am font of making friendship from all arround the world :turn-l: mmmmm

life is full of sorrows but we should PASS it with friendship and achieving our AIMS :up:

I wish for you sweety to enjoy this page too much

Have a nice day :lilangel:

Greetings holde Weib from Germany :-D

Editing: Hi 'female', sorry about the 'holde Weib', I read your profile, and noticed that you were born in 1988 so will say 'hallo young lady' ;-)

I would also like to introduce myself to one and all on this forum.

I'm a Brit/Scot M52, single, and have been living in Iserlohn (NRW) in Germany for 26 plus years.

Teaching English has always been a hobby of mine, and perhaps if all goes well I will be able to teach full time next year to adult students.

Have just started an 'English Club' here in Iserlohn for local students etc., (yahoo & MSN) and perhaps we can also meet once a month for a beer etc., and a chat, later on. The URL is:

http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/Iserlohner_English_Club/

More later.

Regards,
Sid
P.S. As there is/are others called Sid on the forum I have used the tag 'kangaroo.gov' (long story)

female said:
Hello

Something about myself..

Best wishes,
female

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back