New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name Sokha

My Name Sokha, I came From Cambodia I want to study English Very good, But I don't have time alot of time for study, If all friends can healp me please reply to me.
Bye

hi,
I'm Ken, and I come from Vietnam. I hope that you know at least one thing about my country :roll:
I'm a teacher of English here. I join this site so that I can improve my teaching skills as well as communicative skills.
I also feel very happy to make friends with any of you. :lol:
thanks for helping me so far.
KEN

Re: My Name Sokha

Sokha, I spent several months in Cambodia last year, so I'm happy to help where I can.

Ken, I visited Vietnam last year so I can say I know at least one thing about your country.

Welcome. :hi:

Hi guys,

I'm Patrick from Ireland, I'm 34 and I've just completed a TEFL certificate. I havn't taught a class yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm planning to travel to Korea but I'm a a little concerned about the mixed (and some times unsettling reports) I'm reading about it on the net.

HELLO EVERYBODY:

i've been here for long time but i didn't participate in any subject.....i am a TEFL student....coming from Oman............i hope to be an active member here in order to increase my english knowledge.............

HELLO AGAIN

Hi all,

I'm new here. English is my second language, and I'd really like to join your community - the site is very very nice, I like it! Hope we'll be good friends ;)

Best wishes

Hello,I am Manina,Beijing!I really enjoy here!

It is really a nice place,and my favourate forum here is Poetry!

Hello
I'm Archie from Finland
age 43 if it matters and working as a security officer at the moment
Used to work as a masseur for over 10 years
I like to juggle and keep myself fit and studying english keeps my mental side fit.

Hi everybody
I just found this site and decided to join straight away because English is my passion and it's great to be in touch with people who share the same interests. I'm a teacher from Spain.

Hi All! At least I'm here! I gound the place to improve my English and find foreign friends!
I'm first year student from Ukraine...

Hi~~
The reason sends me here is to improve my english.
I'm from China, graduated from university last yeas, and now working with the web, code everyday coz I majored in the computer science which I found myself not so much interested in.
I'd love to see different contries and cultures, make friends with different people, and even learn different languages.
So, anybody is welcome to me. Don't be waiting. Just do it. :-D

Hey, everyone,

I've just seen this post for newbies' self-intruduction~

Ok, I'm a Chinese girl, and I'm an undergraduate, majoring in English. But my English always has a large room to improve. I feel very lucky to have found this forum, and is very glad to make friends with you all~

Besides, I should say that this forum is wonderful. Everybody is warmhearted and helpful~

Many thanks to the hard-working webmasters~
You have done such an excellent job!
This forum really helps me a lot!

Thanks, everybody~

Marrisa^^

Just thought I would give a quick howdy to everyone here. I go by the name of "Appamatix" and live in the North Central Region of Florida. Glad to have found this informative site. Thxs for having me.

Appamatix ;-)

hi there

i am hanan from Saudi Arabia and i was born in 24 of aug
i am studing Information Technology (i finished the first year)
i want to learn English because i need it in my study
thanks
hanan :-D

Hi,

I am from Qatar. I'm 19 :cool:

I like the forum , You are doing a great job helping us learning English :up:

Bless you all :up: :up:

Hey, my name is Sunny, I live in north central Florida, and I go to an art school. English is my first (and only . . . ) language, but I'm currently learning Spanish and I want to learn Japanese and German.

I like this site; it's fun helping people out. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back