New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ,everybody .
i'm yuer from china .
i'm very happy to find a site like this which has so many friends !
that makes me feel the world is just like a big family,there are so many brothers and sisters come from different areas!
thanks for having me ~~

Hi, I'm Kiki from Greece, 17, senior-year-student.
I think I've reached and acceptable level in english but I always wanna learn more.
I love english, I wished it was my mother tongue so I could know it as good as possible.

Greekgirl said:
Hi, I'm Kiki from Greece, 17, senior-year-student.
I think I've reached and acceptable level in english but I always wanna learn more.
I love english, I wished it was my mother tongue so I could know it as good as possible.
Hi ,kiki,Is very nice to talk to you .
you are confident with your English ,and love English so much ,
that makes me can't help appriciating you.
I am a student studying for the Master of Arts degree now.
i hope we can be friends,and learn from each other .
Greece is a very beautiful country as i know ,someday i wish i could visit it .
Best wishes ! :lol:

Hi my brothers and sisters

My name is Hamood. I'm 21 years old

I'm studtying ENGLISH LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE at Arab Open University

I'm living in Kuwait. I hope to improve my english level here

Thank you all

My E-mail to contact ya_3amy_ro7@hotmail.com

:cool:

Last edited:
hi,everyone,i'm very glad to find this web.i like english,i want to improve my english skill, and i'd like to make friends with anyone that from different country, i'll be happy if you contact me. :)

yuer said:
hi ,everybody .
i'm yuer from china .
i'm very happy to find a site like this which has so many friends !
that makes me feel the world is just like a big family,there are so many brothers and sisters come from different areas!
thanks for having me ~~
I'm glad to find you.:-D I'm Chinese too.I'm sorry to ask you some questions.Well,where are you live in China?How old are you? Which star are you interested in?
Now I introduce me. I'm a girl in Liaoning,I'm sixteen.I like listening pop music,reading some book and I like learning English. Do you konw Jay and Jolin? I like them very much!!!! And I like their music.And I like JJ, too!!!!!~~~~~~~:)
I'm glad to make friend with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

K.Markaret

hi everyone, my name is juni. i'm from saudi arabia it's very nice to join this forum.

Hi, everyone there.
My name is Sara.I am from Iran.I really like to improve my english and I am glad to find this place.
Wish all of you will be happy.

Hello world!

Hello :) My name is Veronika, I'm from Russia. I have to pass an English test soon, and was really happy to find this forum! :hi:

Nice to meet you here, Veronika. Where are you in Russia? My first language is Russian ;-)
What sort of test are you going to take? I'm sure you can get really valuable opinions here, in the forums.

2 Curious Cat: Hi! Nice to meet you. :-D I'm from Moscow. Currently I'm living in South Korea and going to get the TEPS test - it is Korean English test. Have you heard about this test?

Nika24: I'm afraid I haven't heard of this test. But if you need some help, you are welcome.
Do you also speak Korean?

Hi, Guys:)

I'm an old girl or a young woman (23 years old) ;) finishing my Master thesis in theology and starting the last year of my second studies (religion studies in Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland). I've been married to a wonderful man for whom I moved from the city I was born in (Gdansk) to Krakow (about 700 kilometres distance).
I'm quite communicative in spoken English, I also read a lot in this language but I have to improve my writing skills in order to pass CPE exam next summer. I'm aware it means hardworking so I'm looking for ways to make it more interesting and nicer. This is how I got here:)

Hellow all ;-) i am a new member here a 26 years old female who finished english literature in the university.
my goale to join you here is to find friend from all arround the world :)
as well as to improve my english with you :up:
i am waiting your warm welcome :-D
thank you
bye
hala

Hi, everyone!
my name is Marcos, i'm 26 years old. I would say there is no better way to learn english than getting along with each other. So let's get a enjoyable family here!! what about it?!

Hello everyone! :hi:

I have just joined this site yesterday, after stumbling on it while searching for English tests. I am Jacqueline, 29 years old and living in The Netherlands.
However, four years ago I have lived in the UK for ten months and am so homesick to it. This experience has definitely made me an Anglophile.
About a month ago I finally committed myself to the goal of sitting my CAE in June so I can continue with a TOEFL (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language) course.
I would like (in the long term) to be a teacher of English as I love the language and very much like working with people.
Because I do think my grammar and writing skills are terrible I hope to learn a lot on this website.

Great meeting all of you! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back