New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ;-) !
I was looking for the definition of some phrasal verbs when I came accross this website: I signed up yesterday and already know that I'll find all the necessary ressources and help on usingenglish.com. :up:
Thank you teachers and members for sharing your love for languages with each other.
:)

ruofei said:
Hello everyone ;-) !
I was looking for the definition of some phrasal verbs when I came accross this website: I signed up yesterday and already know that I'll find all the necessary ressources and help on usingenglish.com. :up:
Thank you teachers and members for sharing your love for languages with each other.
Hi, ni hao ma? :lol:
I love this website too; it is cool :up:

Ni hao Silversea!
Ni hui shuo Hanyu ma?
Yes, this site is great-issimo!!! :lol: You can not only learn English but also learn so many more languages! Besides, teachers, moderators and members reply promptly; there's plenty of exercices and useful resources; the site is very easy to use and its design is awesome...
I'm sure there's much more I should add

Once again, thank you to everyone!

The smilies themselves are worth mentioning!! :painting:!!!!

Hi! I'm a Chinese. I've just discovered this site accidentally and found it very useful and helpful.

I'm keen on learning English but always struggle in speaking. Therefore, I'm going to take this advantage to aquaint more people from different countries.

Could anyone correct my English,please?

Thanks to all .

Hello,

My name is Joanna ... Im from Poland, and temp. in Derbyshire.
Working as a sales asst. Im not a student..

And I never know what to say about myself ...

Hello

My name is Abdulla...I am from the UAE..I am studying higher diploma.

I hope we have good time together ;-)

Hello, I'm Belgian and my name is Nicolas.
I'm not very fluent in English and it's why I am on this forum :lol:

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member from Saudi Arbaia, and I teach English at a university. I love languages (English -Spanish -Italian), and hopefully next year, I start my MA.

Hi all,

I am newcomer here. Just want to say hi to all bros. :lol: :lol:

Red5 said:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[/QU

Hello to everybody:

My nickname is YIYI because I was called in that way when I was a child.
I'm from Spain. I'm in my late thirties and I'm a substitute teacher of English at a secondary school. :-D

Hello eyerbody!

I was looking for english idioms and found this great website. I hope this page will help me to learn better english.

Sawasdee kha. I am a Thai lady teaching English as a foreign language at a secondary school in southern Thailand. Has anyone planned to visit us here?
Thank you for letting me drop you a line.
W.

I've been teaching English in Malaysia for the past twelve years. Like Bruce Sprinsteen, I was born in the USA. As a matter of fact, like Springsteen, I come from New Jersey! I guess the big difference is that he has a lot more bucks than I have!

brucemac38 said:
I've been teaching English in Malaysia for the past twelve years. Like Bruce Sprinsteen, I was born in the USA. As a matter of fact, like Springsteen, I come from New Jersey! I guess the big difference is that he has a lot more bucks than I have!

Hello Bruce:

Is this your real name? I'm also a teacher of English but in Spain. I think that all the teachers everywhere think the same: we don't earn much money, do we? But, for me, it doesn't matter: I like what I do.

If anybody knows good web pages for listening comprehensions, I would be grateful to be informed about them.

Thanks

YIYI said:
If anybody knows good web pages for listening comprehensions, I would be grateful to be informed about them.

Thanks

Have you tried www.elllo.org?

Welcome, Yiyi and Brucemac :hi:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your information. It's simply what I was looking for. FANTASTIC!!!!
My students will be completely enthusiastic at listening to real, easy English. :lol: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back