New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D Hi Gilda, please to meet you.

Haw are you? Are you enjoy living at USA?

What is USA "New york" like?

Write me soon.

Regards

Ai Fei said:
:-D
Hi everyone, i come from Malaysia...

Chear:-o

Could you tell me what is Malaysian foot like?

I think you should advice me where i can go visit if one day I diced to travel to Malaysia

regards

Hi All,

I'm Amit. I'm joining this group with a high expectations that this group will help me in improving my English, written english in particular.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi friends my name is Willy, I'm studying english I would be pleasure if you help me specially the phonetic

Hi hello my name is willy I'm from Peru I like to share information with you in order to improve my english.

the best regards for you

Hello, good morning everyone:up:

Yesterday evening I went to english school may be at 18:00H. When i got in the classeroom, the teacher started to tell us some history which happened in australia where are his parents live. She told us that a long time ago, one men who was live alone in country, was invited with his friends who were farway for him. He accepted and he went aut to friends house. He drungs too much then the next day he went back home. After that......

Could you tell me what was happen after that

Sualehe

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello My Name is Ali. I am 49 age years old. I have been living in Berlin since 1974. I have been working at the Siemens Company since 1986. I am realizing that i must improve my english. For this reason i became member on our site to improve my english. I hope that i get enough support for all the questions concerning english grammer i have.

Hello, My Name is Ali. I am 49 age years old. I have been living in Berlin since 1974. I have been working at the Siemens Company for 20 Years. I realized that i must improve my english. For this reason i became member today on your site to get support for the improving of my english.

Last edited:
Red5 said:
New Members
my name is rao
i completed degree .

Red5 said:
New Members
my name is rao
i was completed degree .

well i'd like to introduce you my self
my is lexsteele
as you you can see it
so i'm very glad to meet you all
although it's my first time so
i'll say you have good time

Hello all,
My name is Cathy (Cat), and I live on the East Coast of the United Sates. I work in a middle school teaching struggling readers how to decode words. I came across this site while surfing the net and I love it! I notice that it has been awhile since anyone has done any posting so I am sending this link to everyone I know.
This is a great site!

Keep the Peace
Cat:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back