New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I'm from China.my name is zhuxiaochen,English name is Maria. I hope I can improve my English here as well as make some frends.

hi, my name is margaret and i have just found this great site. i am moving to turkey in may and hope to teach english there.

Who are you?

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hi everyone!

My first name is Zoltan.I live in Hungary which is situated in the heart of Europe.I am 39 years old and I work as an educator(school teacher) in a state children's home in my hometown.I enjoy learning English and I have been doing it for 7 years. Unfortunately , few people use ESL in this country , so it is not easy to improve your knowledge...

What about you??

:-D Hello there,
I am Austin Ogbe, living and working in Nigeria. English language is our national language, and the second language I speak. The other is my native Nigerian language.
I joined this forum to improve my skills in speaking and writing English language.
Cheers,
Austin

New member!

Hi there!
I am a non-native speaker from India looking to improve my English.
Even though English is not my mother tongue, I studied in English medium right from my grade 1 and have had fair exposure to the language as such. But I really doubt whether I learned, or rather was taught the language the right way. Like many other Indians who have a similar background, I too have to go a long way to go to speak/use English with the flair and command that native speakers are gifted with. I am in the United States for the past 4 years and increasingly feel the need to improve my English lately. Having decided to make a conscious effort towards this, I googled my way into this forum today. I am planning to spend lot of time here. I am hoping to benefit from the discussions and get answers for my long-pending questions.

hi this is ajay

iam ajay . i had written my toefl and got 140 to 200 range by seeing my score every one was making fun of me so can u help me i getting better score plzzzz

hai there...i'm Josh from malaysia and also an ex-Ba Enlgish Language and Literature. I love to hook up in English Forum. My areas of Interest are Linguistic and Literature. However, i do have strong passion to deal with Linguistic (grammar and syntax, instead of Sociolingusitic-gender). Will b back to u then if i do have some quries to be asked)

Re

So people, why you don't want to have a friend from Serbia and Montenegro??? :cry:

peace to all, this is abubusraa here glad to be part of this online english learing community.I hope this will broaden my horizen.

Hi!!!
I'm lotte from the Philippines!
I have 3 kids, all are graders... I would like my kids to enjoy learning English as much as i do that's why i'm here. I'm pretty sure that you'll all help me.
Thanks guys!!!

:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
I am French but I have been teaching English ESL for about 15 years now. I Would like to be in contact with other teachers who teach either French or English to exchange ideas about our job but also our hobbies ... I love travelling, doing DIY jobs . I am presently renovating my house near Dijon.
I plan to work abroad in about two years' time . I am thinking about exchanging jobs and house with a teacher in New Zealand or AUstralia for one year which is possible here with our government . If anyone has some tips about it , feel free to send me a message.
Sylvie:lol: :lol:

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hello Imany,

My name is Ady (female,30 y) and I am from Bucharest Romania. I would like also to improve my English and the solution is to speak as much as posible.

So if you want to speak with somebody I am here.

Bye-Bye

HELLO AMIE !
Nice to meet you !
I am on holiday but doing some DIY job, I am redecorating my bedroom entirely that's to say ceiling, wall and floor . I am having a little rest at the moment . It is snowing. We have had a very cold winter this year, we are not used to it .
Sylvie

Dear All,
I'm awfully happy to be a member of people who use this web.
My objectif it's to learn english and to have a better level.
That's all,

Hello to everyone,

My name is Robert and I am brushing up on my English skills. I am happy to be a new member. I am a writing student in the USA right at this time. I have decided to improve my writing skills and grammar. I am what you would call a late bloomer educationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back