New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm imran (pakistan)

hey guys
its me, imran
from lahore , pakistan.
and like all of you me too joined the group ,obviously to learn to speak english. infact the other reason i joined this group is that i want to just be in touch with a group so that i could say what i wish to say
anyways.
its a pleasure being here.
bye

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello, EsL Forums Community,

I am Juliet, an ESL teacher working in a university of South-central China. What has been annoying me the most is my lack of authentic English teaching materials, so I earnestly desire your help.

Thanks a lot.

Juliet
:)

juliet said:
Hello, EsL Forums Community,

I am Juliet, an ESL teacher working in a university of South-central China. What has been annoying me the most is my lack of authentic English teaching materials, so I earnestly desire your help.

Thanks a lot.

Juliet
:)
well
i don't need what material people need to speak authentic English.
Usually , we must take care of Grammers and sentenses. etc.
anyways.
best of luck.

Dear folks I am brand new to the field of ESL teaching. I have taught elementary for 30 years. Just two weeks ago I was reassigned. I start tomorrow. I have no idea how big my class is. I don't have all my materials. I haven't had a good night's sleep in three weeks. Anybody have some words of hope.

Dear Fellows,

I am Tayyab Mir from Lahore, Pakistan.
I have joined this page to get in touch with the english speaking community to share each others experience of the langauge of the day today world.

Hope to have your cooperation.

Best regrads
Tayyab

hi all
i'm so happy to join you. my name is helmy. i'm a teacher of English. i'm from egypt. i work in an institute for teaching languages.
i wish we could get the best benifit here.
thanks so much

Re: New Members - hello everybody

:cool:
hello everybody, sorry don't what to say really but my names's Hibaq. thank you bye.

Hello every body!
i have recently joined this place.
heard a lot about this site
hope to speak learn and talk aloud in english:-D

Hi to All,

My name is ahmed and this is the first time i have joined any forum like this.
The reason of joing this forum is the same as you guys have, to improve communication skills specially in writing. So i am here with you guys and i hope you guys makes me comfortable here!

Hello, EsL Forum community,

My name is José António Joaquim, I am from Angola, I work for a petroleum company, it is the first time to make part to this Forum. My purpose is to improve my english

Thanks a lot,

Minério

Hi Everyone,

I'm from India and I speak Tamil, which is one of the Oldest (and yet Classical) Languages on this earth. English is not new to me but I want to learn more because I always believe that there are many things to learn and you should never stop learning. I'm so glad there are few sites (like UsingEnglish.com) give us an opportunity to develop our English skills.

Thanks for the opportunity and Good Luck to all of you!
Venkatesh

A New Kid on The Block ;)

Hello everybody, I'm Polish and it's Poland where I live and teach English at a private school. I found the forum very helpful only browsing through it several times - so I thought becoming a member would hopefully make it even more helpful ;-) Of course, my humble knowledge and experience are at everybody's service as well.
Code:
kaliban

hi my name is Oliver Magante
I'm 21 years old
from the Philippines
Presently, Im working as technical support representative
in one of the call centers here in the Philippines....
the reasons why I joined this because I Would like to enhance my English conversational skills
since I'm providing customer service internationally...
hope I can get to know about better english

hi my name is Oliver Magante
I'm 21 years old
from the Philippines
Presently, Im working as technical support representative
in one of the call centers here in the Philippines....
the reasons why I joined this is I Would like to enhance my English conversational skills
since I'm providing customer service internationally...
hope I can get to know about better english

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI,
TEAM ESL
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE FACT THAT I HAVE REGISTERED MYSELF AS A MEMBER OF ESL. I AM BORN WITH A PASSION OF LEARNING ENGLISH. SO IS MY REGISTRATION. I AM WORKING AS A WRITER WITH A SOFTWARE COMPANY IN INDIA. I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH LIKE ANYTHING. I HOPE YOU WOULD FORWARD YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THIS REGARD.
THANK YOU EVERYBODY
BYE
MASTUFA, NEW DELHI ,INDIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back