New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just started study and need some additional english lessons, that's why i am here :)

Greetings

Sebastian

Hi, there! I am Ali from Turkiye. I am new in this group. I hope to meet you and exchange ideas on different subjects with you. I am open to be asked questions and answer them as much as I can. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye for now.

Hi

Hi This is Hemant from India ...I am software professional and like to discuss the topics about English and Culture. -- :)

Hello members, I am Elizabeth from Nigeria.:)

I have interest in learning and mastering English. I am preparing for Examinations and I need assistance for me to know how to answer questions and pass examinations easily.

I will need your suggestions and counsell from time to time.

Thank you.

Helle,

I wanna introduce myselfe to you, first, my name is Abeer, I'm 28 years old , I graguated from faculty of agriculture, I've just married, I'm Syrian but I born and live in Tripoli-Libya and I'll go to Saudi Arabia to live there with my husband.
Now I'm still working in a company for pharmaceutical and medical Supply Tripoli-Libya as a secretary. :)
I wish to learn English language and become talk English fluently.
So pleas I ask u to help me.
Thank you

Bye ;-)

Hi I'm Mr. John G. Tatum.....just call me TEX!

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site, but have been teaching ESL for four years in China. I really enjoy it! I teach at the university level...mostly freshman Oral English. I am in Changsha of Hunan Province in central China. I will be happy to answer any questions about my teaching experiences here. If anyone has information about teaching in Xiamen universities please let me know. Happy Teaching!

Hello,
I am hemish from Hyderabad,India. A graduate in Commerce and currently pursuing Charted Accountancy course. I looking to improve my grammar usage and also learn business english

Hi everyone,
My name is Roxanne. I am new to the site and am looking forward to exploring it a bit more. I am an English teacher located in Quebec, Canada. Hopefully I will be able to exchange with other teachers or even learners of English.
Have a good day!!!
:lol:

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello, I am Krassie. am looking forward to finding an English test

Hello Roxanne:

I am Grisel and I hope you could help me with this doubt, could you please tell me how do you define "brokeback" (from brokeback mountain), I am asking this to you as you are a teacher as I am. I teached English for four years and now I am working as interprete in a company in Argentina.
I hope we could start a friendship through this forum.
Greeting,
Grisel

hi to all.
i am from the philippines, but currently vacationing in California.
i belong to a group composed of friends which formed a start-up english language institute to help enhance English language fluency in my country.

Hola,

I am Mr. Chavez and I teach an ESL class at Del Mar High School in San Jose,
California. I use the information and materials on this site with my students. They seem to enjoy the material.

Hi, delighted to join this site

Hello,;-)

I'm Dhaya from Malaysia. Currently, I'm studying at a local university in English Language Studies (ELS). My purpose for joining this forum is because, I wish to gain extra knowledge regarding the teaching and learning of the English Language in your respective countries. I hope you would not mind telling me about your country's stand and policy regarding the Teaching and Learning of English in the education system.I hope I can get feedbacks and views from you on this topic. Thank you

Dhaya
Malaysian
Female

Hello my name is Negussie Hmariam
I am from Ethiopia
Iam 42 years old and working my own businese
like electrical and electronics material repair
and installation Ian poor in english language
speaking an letter writting so I hope yoy
can help me. thankyou

Reply to Negussie

Hi Negussie,
How was your day today? Hope it turned out fine.I just joined this forum.I understand your problem. I'm a future teacher (ha ha ha) and am currently doing ELS at a university. I think i'll be able to help you if you don't mind.Do you?
Dhaya:)

hi
all the freinds
i live in india
i am studnet of MBA from IMT and working as supervisior in maruti udyog.
i like browsing on internet and listening music . i like reading also .
i like to make a friends

i am poor in speaking , if somebody want to chat or talk to me i invited to him warmely
have a nice day all of u

Last edited:
negussie said:
Hello my name is Negussie Hmariam
I am from Ethiopia
Iam 42 years old and working my own businese
like electrical and electronics material repair
and installation Ian poor in english language
speaking an letter writting so I hope yoy
can help me. thankyou
hi negu
how are iu

i am rahul
i am good in englishwhat kind of help u want to
have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back