New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm new here... and my name's Koui. I am an esl/efl teacher, from the Philippines.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, would like to join your great forums, to improve my english as I'm arabic (male) live in Bahrain, a small country in the middle east.

I'm 28 years old, I work with a big compony in finance dep. as stock control supervisor.

well you welcome me

regards

Maximum

Hi every body
i am Ramadan from libya i hope i will practice my english language by participating with you ,
i am working in oil company
English languge is essential in my work

Hi i'm mustard and i'm new
I'm eighteen and female.I'm studying
for my A levels at college in England and thought that the links on this forum would help me with my studies so i joined up.
Pleased to meet everyone.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello! I'm a Portuguese teacher of English in a secondary school near Lisbon. I teach teenagers during the day and adults in the evening. At the moment I am searching for sites to help students improve their English and teachers in my school to improve their teaching methods.
I don't know whether I can ask someone questions about particular doubts in the English language, which sometimes are difficult for non-native speakers to solve.
Thank you very much for reading my first message.

Hi everybody! Website: Re-Romanization of English

Hello to all forumers.

I would appreciate any comments and opinion of yours regarding the site titled "Re-Romanization of English", URL

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rre/

The paper featured there introduces a twenty-two letter system providing a diacritic-free, easy and simple phonemic orthography for the English language.
In greater detail, the paper also narrates the history of creation and officialization of the 1995 Streamlined System for the English transliteration of Bulgarian.

The latter system has been used in the process of designing the former, which however is self-contained and could have been designed from another starting point instead, with no reference to Cyrillic or Bulgarian which are NOT part of it. Indeed, the Basic Roman Spelling of English requires no knowledge of Cyrillic alphabet, Slavic languages etc. While not specifically proposed as an English spelling reform, this new approach could possibly be of some academic and educational interest I believe.

Apcbg

Hi everybody!
I'm khiem from VietNam, 23 years old, Male..
I'm a outgoing person and want to have many friend from everywhere in the world..I think English is the most interesting language, because it help the world close together and relying on that we know many culture of every country..
thanks!
Khiem
//leminhkhiemdt2@yahoo.com

Oh! My introduction was so short! I´m form Argentina. Have you heard about this country? I´m an English teacher. As I love surfing the net I came across this fantastic website just by chance. Now, it´s a pleasure to be part of this forum.

Hi all

I'm Chriso from India. I have completed CELTA just a few weeks back and still reeling under its effect.
:roll:

Hi Gra
I'm Chriso from India...Yeah I learnt from your earlier post that you teach English...which part of the country do you belong to? Tell me more about your job

Hi, I'm Pilar, from Spain. I'm an English teacher but now I am enjoying my maternity leave. Unfortunately I'll be back next month and will have to leave my baby daughter at home. Never mind, I'll be happy to see my learners again.

Hi everyone
My name's Marcos but you can call me Marc. My nick's CanaryGuy and I'm from Spain.

I'm new here but I hope I'll get used to this site.

Let's see if I can learn more English ;)

Bye

hi,

I'm Marleen from Belgium.
I'm looking for interesting ex. (beginner/lower intermediate) for student (boys/age 15-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back