Status
Not open for further replies.
"for learn and improve some english."
For learn or for learning?
I think the correct form is 'for learning and improving English."

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi!
I´m new member trying to practice English and to improve my knowledge.
I´m from Puerto Rico the "Enchanted Island" where the first language is Spanish. I am the English Coordinator of a private school so I´m in charge of the English teachers.
nglugo

Last edited:
hi

my name is kailen,I come from china.I come to here for improve my english .Help me everybody,please! Thanks everybody!:) :) :)

Hello Everyone

gwendolinest said:
Merħba!
:)Fade-col:)
I'm diana morgan from canada, presently in Taiwan teaching and writing. I work with the local teacher who teach English at Elementary and Junior high.
I love this site and this is my first visit.

Hi!
My name is sana and i am from Pak, but i live in KSA i'll turn 19 after 1 week.my hobbies r watching TV and reading novels.
this is a great site.:)

hi all members from subbetica cordobesa (andalucía) I hope I´m going to learn a lot by visiting this site.my english is still poor but I´m trying to improve it. thanks

HI to all,
I am having some grammar doubts. kindly clarify.
In what situation would, would be, would have, should, should be, should have,
must, must be and must have - used?:angel:

Last edited:
hello everbody - Introduce yourself here

hello everbody,I am a new man here,
I am vintary,a student yet.
I would like to be all your friend,let's make progress together,ok?

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi, I'm from Pakistan.I work as teacher trainer in Jhelum,Pakistan.The subject I teach is English.Hope to contact many good friends out there.

Re: hi

kailen said:
my name is kailen,I come from china.I come to here for improve my english .Help me everybody,please! Thanks everybody!:) :) :)
hello!
I come here to improve my English
Keep on visiting!:)

Hello everyone, My name is Violeta, I am from Kosovo. I like reading, movies, traveling, voleyball etc.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi every one!

As a new member i hope to improve my english a lot in this community and during these process i also want to make new friends.

Best Regards,

Antoni
o

Hello folks.....Im new here and just would like to count with your support in order to use all the advantages that this site can provide us...so If you may halp me I would be grateful....thanks in advantage.............

Im theseus....although Ive got a GREEK nickame Im not a greece person...actually Im from Brazil.......who tries to improve his english as much as He can.......by every means........I just fond talking about everything........that is interesting or on the things that we can make interesting.......

hi my name is fatiha and my user name is touha
am from morroco but am living in usa
i have problem to talk english specially the prononciation
please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back