New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm H. Nellaiah from India. I'm a newcomer to this site and an English language enthusiast too!

Hi everyone, my name is Ross Evans I live in Christchurch New Zealand.
I am a qualified English teacher, I have had six weeks teaching here and I am going to China on the 3rd of May to work.

hi i am study girl

i posted a question regarding main finite verbs; as they confuse me! i welcome any help.

thanks!;-) ;-) ;-)

Hi

I am a 74 year old American male teaching English in China for the past six years. China has been very good to me.

I hope to soon open my own school mainly to teach Chinese English teachers to teach English with a Systematic phonics emphasis.

Peace and Unity

Roger

hello to all

Hello friends :-D ,

this is karthy from bangalore, Karnataka, India. iam feeling very glad to find this site and yourselves also. i wanted to let you know, i know how to speak english but i don't have fluency while speaking even in writing also. i have lots and lots of doubts in english. i am going to ask questions frequently. so please give your answers and co-operate me to improve my english fluency much more than now.

thanks and regards,

karthy.

hello every body there:)
it is funky girl speaking ;-)
mmmm am a girl from Saudi Arabia am 24 years old
I join this forum to improve my language
well thats all
see you soon

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hi everybody,
I'm Spanish, from the Canary Islands and I've found this site surfing into the web. I want, I need, to practise my English, so this is a good start.
We'll keep in touch,
Ángeles

what about giving some information about your education in english? if you are an english student, and what courses you've already taken?

hello! i am ali ayub from Pakistan. its nice to join the using emglish.com.
bye every one who uses this site.
if any one want to p.m me than he/she can in just few days. after it i will leave it.

Hi!
My name is Jun Sang YU and my nick name is Clinton.
I'm an English teacher in Incheon, South Korea.
I've heard that this is one of the greatest sites to study English and to get the useful information.
I hope to have good friends.
Bye!!

In a book I find this sentence. "Ain't got no pencil, can't give no autograph." Is it right grammatically? I want to get more examples that use the phrase- ain't got no.

Last edited:
hi, i'm from China. just found this site. think it's great. i've studied english for many years, but am still struggling with it. hope i'll become better by coming here. :) :up:

Red5 said:
New Members
I am Habib Jaffri from pakistan I work as librarian in Islamabad I want to learn engilsh

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi all,

I am Jessy from India (South Asia).

I am working as a Technical Communicator in a Chennai based company.

Hope this forum will help me to improve my language skills.

Thanks,
Jessy

HI everybody, my name's Trang, i come from Viet Nam. Have u ever heard about my country? Hi, it locate in South East Asia. Nice to meet you.:-D

Dear friends in UsingEnglish.com
Hi, to you first
Secondly,I am really interested in this beautiful and useful community.
It is tailored to our needs and requirements.so I will be an active member in order to make use of this golden chance that you have offered to everybody to has a strong will to learn English as a second language.

Yours
Hassan

HI
Hey guys,dis is shwet here.

Wat a gr8 site........with an A to Z of da language
T,is gud 2 b a part of it.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hi Everybody
My name is Marcio Oliveira.
I come from Brazil city named Novo Hamburgo.
I feel very great to join Using English.
Best Regards,
See yah !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back