New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HELLO EVERYONE... My name is Dr. Dominique Helen Cannon-Lee(유美) humbly representing E-BEST, Inc. I am currently the presiding CEO for Administrative Affairs. I am 28 years old and looking forward in making new friends most especially with those seriously studying English as a Secondary Language.
Please check out my company's website at www.englishbest.co.kr Thank you for your time and I am looking forward in hearing from you. Kind regards, Nikki

nikki28 said:
HELLO EVERYONE... My name is Dr. Dominique Helen Cannon-Lee(유美) humbly representing E-BEST, Inc. I am currently the presiding CEO for Administrative Affairs. I am 28 years old and looking forward in making new friends most especially with those seriously studying English as a Secondary Language.
Please check out my company's website at www.englishbest.co.kr Thank you for your time and I am looking forward in hearing from you. Kind regards, Nikki
hello Dr. Dominique Helen Cannon-Lee
My Name is Hamid from Iran and i'm curious to know something about u.i think you can help me to improve my english.can u help me?
Hope To talk To you.
Your sincerely.

Hi everyone! :)

I'm Belle here. I found this site an hour ago and thought that it would be a great place for me to improve my English. ;-) By the way, i'm a Malaysian chinese. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hello,I am Huanhuan Luo and I'm from china .I have a english name-Poseidon ,so you can call me this if you like.This is the first time i cheat with foriegners on english net.I'd like you to point all my mistakes if I make .:-D

hello everyone!

I'm mhyra. thanks for this opprotunity to browse your website it would help me alot. God bless

THANK YOU SO MUCH..........

Hello everyone!
My name is Trinh Ba Dong. I come from Vietnam. I am 26 years old. I join our forum to improve my English. I hope everyone will help my skill English become better in future!
Thanks you in advance,

hello everyone my name is carlos am from guatemala that is located in central america but currently live in USA am here in this country to improve my english and i hope someone out there can help me out because my english its so embarrassed

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
:) Hai to all,
I am nithya,a post graduate in mathematics from India,
I need to improve my spoken skills & vocabulary in English Language.
for that I need all ur help.

Re: hi there

hello every one. My name is Guillermo mIneros. I am an English teacher currently living in El Salvador. Later...I hope to make lots of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back