New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Members - AMIRAYUSOF

Hello everybody
I'm Amira. My full name is Amira Mohd Yusof. I'm 40+++ year old.
My native language is Malay. I'm a Malaysian.

Shalom everyone! My name is Chaya and I live in Israel where I've been teaching English for the past twenty years, ten of them to adults. I was an actress back in the U.S. and now I do my 'acting' in the classroom. I would love to hear from other English teachers as to their philosophy of teaching and fun ideas in the classroom.

:hi:
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Greetings ,
I have been teaching ESL for 28 years now. I need to prepare a couple of ESL teachers' workshops. I wonder if you can guide me to some links with free printable sheets to help me achieve my goal. I am also the co-ordinator and I need to prepare workshops for teachers of English from G-1 to G-12.
I thank you in advance for your help.
No'uma

Last edited:
Hello, everybody,
This is my first visit to a forum where registration is required. I'm very poor at computing and it's been difficult to find a way to send a message after the registration. I'm frustrated! Whatever I clicked I returned to the front page where it was suggested I should introduce myself. I guess it must be more user-friendly, even for dummies like myself. Why not show it step by step?
Anyway, here I am. I love English and I'm a retired teacher, but for a number of reasons - the Soviet iron curtain and others- my real practice is next to none. I've got a lot of queries and hopefully I'll find the answers here.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi
I am Ray from India

I help guys improve their knowledge of english
I can also read and write the french language

If you need any help with the english language, feel free to come back to me.
I will do my best to help you
Bye

Red5 said:
New Members
:smilecol:[/QU
HELLO
I AM GLAD TO BECOME AMEMMBER HERE.
I HOPE I WILL GAIN SOME GOOD E-FRIEND IN THIS SITE.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ENGLISH BY INTRODUCING GOOD SITES IN THIS
FIELD.

THANK YOU ALL

ESSI

Hi there! I have just been accepted as a new member in this group, I wanted to join it because there are a lot of topics which are very interesting for me and of course for my students also.
I hope to visit this page more often in order to find what I need and if it is possible to participate as an active member as well,
Thank you very much for accepting me in

[

Hello: My name's diana and I come from Argentina. I have been a teacher of English for thr past twenty-three years. I hope I haven't beenboring that long!. Anyway, I'm glad I 've joined this forum. I do hope to keep in touch with all members and exchange ideas or talk about the things we enjoy doing.

Lots of love from lovely Argentina

xxxDiana

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi! :) How's everyone doing out there? I'm orientseas, female, from the Philippines. I'm a retired government employee who can now devote her time fully to her firsrt love - teaching. Recently, a local college called me up to teach English, which I confess I'm a bit rusty now to do... I figured joining your group will help me get back on track again. Hope to hear from you soon... :)

Dear all :)
Good morning;-)
My name Emad
Am a new member, from Dubai
I am M, 35years
:cheers:
Best regards,
Emad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back