New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to greet you all. Nice site!
I´d like to improve my English while meeting people, that´s why I´m here! This year I´m planning to take the FCE so... it would be good for me to get in touch with people wanting to share experiences.
See you.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello :-D my name is Sadeta,I am from Sarajevo,can you help me?
What is past simple of drive. Is it drived?

Hello :-D My name is Sadeta, I am from Sarajevo.

Can you help me

What is past simple of drive,is it drived

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everybody! I'm Vietnamese. I live in Ho chi Minh city. I teach at a high school not far from the widely-known "The tunnels of Cuchi". Pleased to be a member of yours. So long.:)

Hello everyone. TEFL in EGYPT & Middle East
The demand for the English Language is ever increasing in EGYPT. As life and businesses become more competition oriented, most fresh graduates need good standard of English to join any reputed or multi-national company working in Cairo, Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh or Hurgada. There are chances for foreigners and expats to work in Egypt at language centers and foreign schools. The pay for Egyptian teachers is quite low, for example 6-10 US$ an hour. The most prestigeous and trusted ESL centers in Cairo are Amideast, Berlitz, The British Council and the American University of Cairo.
Hope to exchange ideas and useful information with other TEFL teachers working in Egypt and the Middle East area.

:-D hi every body, i'm going to improve my English but it's not at all, i whish to find some friends through out the world.I guess hear we have this chanc.
so lets start to talk about topic for example what's your idea about this saying?
I’ve never reached to all of my desired but, I gut all I needed in my life.
when i've seen itfirst time it's made me think about all my life,my desires,...
what about you? if you have any idea please share it to me i'd like to know that how is your feeling about it.;-)
Red5 said:
New Members

Red5 said:
New Members
:-D
Hi there,
I am a South African lady mid-forties, doing a CELTA Course in Canterbury.
This is my first visit to England, I Love it!!!
Any good books or advise will be welcome. Thank-you.
Linda

Last edited:
Hallo !!!! I'm from Minneapolis MN now living in Stuttgart. I teach Business English. I just became a menber of this site two days ago Sadeta, if you do not have your answer yet its drove

Red5 said:
New Members
hello
my name is flavia from argentina and I´d like to contact native english seakers to improve my english because I am about to give my first certificate english

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello to everyone!I'm from Albania.I'm 32 years old and i'm an English teacher. That's why i want to join your forum. Sincerely Mrs.Martini!

question

H i,everyone!
I want to know how to make notes of the long country names and adresses in an English listening.Who can help me ?Thankssssssssssss!!!!

Red5 said:
New Members
hi my name is vijiya and im from malaysia
im newly join i stay at kuala lumpur
and im wrking as general clerk

Greetings to everyone!

I've just joined in and already I feel very welcome. My name is DIWATA. I am a preschool teacher but have recently taken on a job teaching ESL to Korean Adults. With your kind assistance I am sure that I will breeze through this new challenge.:angel:

Hi there!!!This is Fabio !!!New to this great website,hope to make new friends with the same interests as me...languages!!!!

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi everybody

I come from france, i'm 29 and i hope to improve my skills in english with yours. i spent 2 weeks in peterborough in 2000 thus one week in 1993

i like to use english in differents ways (write, speak) so as to achieve to the goal of each steps of my life: for my future job and even for my own knowledges.

i thank u all and let's go for an new penpal in english.. of course!!!:-D

See U. Vincent

Hi to all!

I'm a quiet old man always trying to be jolly and chatty but it doesn't seem to work sucessfully because pretty soon I'm back to my usual self again.

Well, I guess it's all in the gene and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I mean personal traits.

So, I can only live out my dream character through writings like this.

Oh ya, by the way, I'm from Sarawak, Malaysia, you know, ever heard of Borneo or James Brooke?

Heng

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi,

My name is Nhung. I am very glad to joint this forum.

hi to all
i m soman from b lore working in software company as designer
i joined here b coz i want improve my english knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back