New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.. Im from Panama.. I like to make new friends and also Im looking forward to improve my english skills... :)
You can reply my msg if you´re interested in a new Panamanian friend!
c- ya!

Skip said:
Hi, I'm Skip, a native English speaker from the USA. I enjoy talking with people from different countries and I'm happy to help with questions about English.
Hello.. Im from Panama.. I like to make new friends and also Im looking forward to improve my english skills... :)
You can reply my msg if you´re interested in a new Panamanian friend!
c- ya!

Muaddib said:
A beginning is a very delicate time ...
Know then that it is the year two thousand and six
My Known Universe is ruled by my Padishah Princess, Lea, my daughter
In this time the most precious substance in the Universe, is her love
Her love extends my life
Her love expands my spirit
Hmm, I'm running out of brain, huhu, so I stop now
This site seems to be very interesting so I decided to post some stuff.
Just few words about me : I'm a 38 years old (no, it's not so old !) french network administrator, I live in France but work in Luxembourg (very attractive country, you can believe me). As you might have seen, my first passion is my 3 years old daughter (not really her mother, I used to but say no longer, that's life), I love music, movies, travels, good wines, well having fun ! I hope to improve my english here and why not find some good mates too.

Type you soon ;-)
Hello...!!! Im Gaby from Panama... Im 24 years old... a little bit younger.. hahaha.. but i like to make new friends, and also I like music, movies, and so on.. reply me..!
:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hi, This is Tulay from Turkey.I'm happy to become a memeber of UsingEnglish Site.I'm a lecturer at a university in Ankara.I'll be happy to share and exchange information with colleagues here. My area of interest is Computer Aided Language Teaching.

All the best

Tulay

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello, I'm a New Zealander at present teaching English in a middle school in China, which I've been doing for the past two years. I've had a love of reading for as long as I can remember, so teaching is an extension of my own love for the English language, and I hope that others will perhaps become as enthusiastic as I am. My main area of concern in my current job is pronunciation. Philologian

Hey guys, this is the cute cute farmer from NYC. This site looks really cool.
36_2_71.gif

Hi members, My name is Zalzalah Qibtiah from Malaysia. You know that most of Malaysians are competent in speaking English, but excluded myself. This happened because of my lower education level and the invironment factor that influenced my life. I hope my participance in this forum could help me in improving my English. Hi there...please do show me the right way to communicate and I beg you not to laugh at my poor language.

hallo
iam afaf from libya iam 19 years old i'd like to joine with people here , iam studying at my local college (college of arts and science) i study engliah specialization i want to improve my english and to be a lecturer at my college to help the students there .
again nice to meet all of you here:)
afaf:B-fly:

Hi I am sjsssn from Bahrain . I jion this site to improve my self in conservation:-D

Red5 said:
New Members
i am a retired man in my early sixties.English is not my mothrt tongue but i am so fond of it that i want to master it.This is not only a hobby its becoming more like an obsession

Greetings All

Dear sir,
I am M.Reza. I am from Iran.
I decided to learn English seriousely.
I am confused in this site. I can not undrestand how I can use it.
even I do not know who I am writing to.
please help me to achive some more organized Informations.
yours faithfully,

Reza.

Re: Greetings All

hi m.reza,
welcome, how are you?it's very good site to learn english here.
what exactly is you problem?
as i know there is the list below "frum jump" you can use that list to explore in
this site.
have a nice time

Last edited:

Hello,

I once lived in a country called England, but now due to political correctness it's now called Europe and we can't call ourselves English anymore.

Having the country named England and flying the English flag also causes offence to people from other cultures who come to England just for the money and benefits. I mean it's not fair for them to be upset at having to spend English money in English shops with England flags flying is it now?

Anyhow, I hope America is better. This site may have to close soon as the English language is now American. England no longer exists.

hi ingle Bells,
you are sound as who is blaming about someone or some... you are hwo you are so why you are looking like this?

Hello Gaby, It's always indeed good to make new friends so let's put aside the age difference cuz anyway everybody has the in his mind the age he wants to have. Are u still student ? What are your goals in life ? What about a drink on the Bolivar plazza, in, hmm, say 10 mn ? See u soon. Yvan

I am Jenny not "from the block" but from the Philippines.

I join this site because I'm just curious to know what's in here.

zalzalah said:
Hi members, My name is Zalzalah Qibtiah from Malaysia. You know that most of Malaysians are competent in speaking English, but excluded myself. This happened because of my lower education level and the invironment factor that influenced my life. I hope my participance in this forum could help me in improving my English. Hi there...please do show me the right way to communicate and I beg you not to laugh at my poor language.
Welcome to the site zalzahlah, and don't worry, no one will laugh.
This is the best place you'll find to learn English.
Good luck.

:lol:
Red5 said:
New Members
I am Bogene from Zagreb.Croatia,little country with beautifull sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back