New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone!!!! it's really great to be here! i just love idiomatic expressions and i'd love to learn more from you guys! let's get in on! :)

greetings!!

I'm a teacher and i want to have some things to be discussed about English as second language.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello my friends
This is Helia ,new member in this site ,I hope I can make friends here .I wanna improve my English too.

Red5 said:
New Members
:-D hello! i'm from the most populous country in the world --China. i'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Beijing. i'm now studying in Capital Normal university for a master's degree in English education.
i would like to share with you ideas on English teaching as a foreign language and need your help whenevev i meet difficulties. :lol:

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello! Fello English Speakers:
Good evening, Good day!
Nice to be here. You seem to be a very interesting bunch.
I am a journalist-turned IELTS teacher based in Bangalore, India. I look forward to participating in the group's acitivities as much as I can. Until then, cheers! sayonara! aufwiedersehn (oh, what the heck, aufworldcup!) and a very hearty namaskaram!
Krishnan.

i am derek osborne i was born in scotland my parents are mr and mrs osborne afric.but i live in ghana.my academic performance is mediocre.i want to improve my english by learninig

New Member Vinicio Guanin

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi, my name is Vinicio, I am from Ecuador and I am studying in order to work as an English teacher, now I am writing my thesis research, but I need help to check my mistakes.
Does anyone can help me?
I would like to have a lot of friends

Write me: avgp@bluemail.ch

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Greetings from Ipoh, Malaysia. I am delighted to have found this site after doing a search on Googles on English Forums.

It is great to have such a forum where one can seek advice and exchange views on the use of English. I'm looking forward to participating actively in the forum.

kris

Re:Hi my name is ozioma

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi:-D my name is ozioma, i am a girl from Nigeria, i speak english mostly I also want to improve my speaking ability and be very fluent in speaking i am pleased to know that there are people like you all my friends. i will be anxiously waiting to hear from every one of you .
thank and lots of love toyou all.:-D

:cool: Hello.I have been teaching Enlish for many years.I love English - especially the vocabulary and pronunciation aspects. I live in INdia,but at present I am visiting my sons and relatives in USA.I am fond of listening to NPR and BBC.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi, my name is Judit, I am from Hungary but living in Ireland. I would like to say hello to all the members. I find this web side extramely good. Thank you for the web master!!!!!
If anyone would like to write me, do not hesitate!:lol:

Hello,
This is Seema, I have registered myself in ESL. I wish all the existing members and new members ALL THE VERY BEST.
Regards,
Seema Rana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back