New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do try to be correct most of the time, though, because I don't want to pass on any mistakes to NNS who might be trying to learn English by reading my posts! (whooh! Losta pressure!) :?

I do the same, but I keep posting before I've proofread. ;-)

Hello friends,

I'm from Peru (South America) being Spanish my native language, I would like improving my English skills being exposed to english language in this great forum.

Best regards
:D

Hi, I just saw this thread. I should have posted my introduction here. :) i already introduce myself in the other thread.
so just the same

Just call me Tayutay, not my real name. Tayutay means Figure of Speech in Filipino language.
I'm from the Philippines, working as an Accountant in a multinational company. I accidentally found this site while searching for college advice forum in google. This site is really helpful. Thanks to the warm welcome of the teachers/administrators of this forum, it makes me feel comfortable posting in English without the fear of receiving any sarcastic remarks because of my poor sentence construction and mediocre grammar.

More power to the the admin!
UsingEnglish.com rocks!

Tayutay, you're welcome. There won't be any sarcastic remarks here. ;-)

UE rocks!

--our new slogan

:wink:

UE rocks the boat! ;-)

NEW

Hiiii!!

I am Idiar and I am in Malta. I am attending the TEFL course :roll:

Re: NEW

idiar said:
Hiiii!!

I am Idiar and I am in Malta. I am attending the TEFL course :roll:

Hi! Welcome to our friendly forum.

:hi:

hi this is tas

i feel, i am very good in writting english and normal in spoken eng.

I want to make my spoken english an ideal one, thats why i visit some sites out of which i find your and decided to join, lets see what experience it will give.

i am a girl from pakistan, i have done my MBA recently & working now.

i look forward to have your comments.

regards
tas

Tas, welcome. Although this is a written site, the spontaneity of the internet means that the exchanges ofposts can be similar to speech. ;-)

tas said:
hi this is tas

I want to make my spoken english an ideal one, thats why i visit some sites out of which i find your and decided to join, lets see what experience it will give.

regards
tas

Welcome :hi:

tas said:
hi this is tas

regards
tas

Say I am very good at writing English.
Say I am looking forward to reading your comments.

It seems to me that if you have an MBA that I wouldn't likely consider you a girl.

:wink:

I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm a student at a highschool in Zwolle, that's in Holland. I'm 17 years old and I like to talk to people from all over the world. At home we have internet, but it's expensive because we have to pay every minute. So my parents don't want me to go very often at the internet, only if it's for school. That's why I can only join this forum at school, it's legal because of the practising.

Just like other people I found this site by exident, I was looking for a French site to chat, but I couldn't get in and suddenly I got here. But these people here are really very nice, and if I make a mistake, they always help me without me feeling very stupid.

So I want to thank everybody for their help and for their comment, because actually I like a lot of comment.

I also want to say that I want to talk to everybody about their culture, it really interests me a lot.
Every day I will look at the messages and the replies so if you want to ask or tell me something I will be very pleased.

Thanks for reading this long story about me, and I hope I'll get some questions from you or stories about you!!!!

PLEASE ASK ME ANYTHING!!

who are you talking to? I have to understahd as it works because it's the first time I'm here

sanny said:
I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm a student at a highschool in Zwolle, that's in Holland. I'm 17 years old and I like to talk to people from all over the world. At home we have internet, but it's expensive because we have to pay every minute. So my parents don't want me to go very often at the internet, only if it's for school. That's why I can only join this forum at school, it's legal because of the practising.

Just like other people I found this site by exident, I was looking for a French site to chat, but I couldn't get in and suddenly I got here. But these people here are really very nice, and if I make a mistake, they always help me without me feeling very stupid.

So I want to thank everybody for their help and for their comment, because actually I like a lot of comment.

I also want to say that I want to talk to everybody about their culture, it really interests me a lot.
Every day I will look at the messages and the replies so if you want to ask or tell me something I will be very pleased.

Thanks for reading this long story about me, and I hope I'll get some questions from you or stories about you!!!!

PLEASE ASK ME ANYTHING!!

You have to pay by the minute, so every time you go on the Internet you have to pay?

Anyhow, you may have come on here to practice your English, but you are not doing badly in any case.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back