New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everybody! I'm from the Canary Islands (Spain). I'm studying to be an English language teacher in primary education. I've glanced this site and I find it very interesting. I hope I can learn much more English...I need it! See u!

Last edited:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi everyone!!! my name is Maria, I am a working student and I just decided to join to improve my english. Although I can speak english, but I'm not that confident enough as I feel that I need to improve my english especially my grammar. Cheers!!!!!!!!

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hello everybody
I've just become a member your society. I hope we have a good time here and learn something from eachother. You can write me at any time you wish.
I'll be glad to communicate you.
See you bye for now.

New Members

Hi! Everyone

My name is Tezz I come from the Philippines.

Thanks for welcoming me in your site.:)

Hello all members,

My name is khin su yee.I'm from burma.I'm a gratuate.Now I'm working for a refrigeration company as the import manager.I'm very interested in English.
Please feel free email to me.

Bye

Hello my all members,

I'm a fresher.My name is khin su yee.I'm from Burma.I'm a graduate.I'm working for a refrigeration company as the import manager.
I'm very interested in English.So I'm polishing my English.
Please feel free to my email,khinsuyee@cooltoad.com.

Bye Bye:) :-D :-D :)

New Members

Hi,everyone.I'm Brigham,coming from china.24 years old.I'm poor in speaking English,so i hope get your help.
Thank you

Hello everyone...
I am Naresh but u can call me vc.
I have just joined a company, whee comm skills is the key to success...

And i need to improve my comm skills so that i am able to stick with the same company and grow within the same....

Along with the help from this site i would also need ur help and support to improve myself.. Do help me and best wishes to everyore.....

Hello, everybody. My name is Dan Dale, and I am presently living, and working in Red Deer, Alberta. I have taken TESOL training, and my goal is to move to Costa Rica with my soon to be wife, and get a job teaching English. I thought I knew grammar, until I started reading a grammar handbook, simply to refresh my memory. Now, I believe that I know nothing of it, and joined this site for help with grammar problems, and also for advice from other ESL teachers.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

My name is Tomek and I come from Poland.
I would like to thank you all for sharing so many useful resorces here.
I`m sure I will take advantage of using this site throughout my English learning.

Greetings for all!

Hi! Guys,
I come from Thailand "Land of smiling".
I start teaching for young Thai people who has no money to pay for a private lesson or any commercial language center. So, I decide to teach them for free with my little knowledge but I am happy for teaching. I will talk to your guys again. Please send me more talk with friendly!
Best Regards,
Teerachai Boonkome

Hi,
I am Thai and live in Bangkok.
Want to teach English for children with free lesson.
Happy to do it and for a clean cocial.

Teerachai
I can give them with money but only my little knowledge!!

hi this is aniqa .i am from pakistan. i teach as an eng lang teachr in a school. i had a problem regarding the comparative and superlative degrees of adjectives

Hi Aniqua from Pakistan! :hi:

good--positive; favorable; better--having more positive qualities; best--having the most positive qualities​

Comparative adjectives compare two things with each other. Example: "I like Law and Order SUV, but I think Law and Order CI is better. Superlatives compare three or more things. Example: "Of the three versions, Law and Order CI is the best.​

base ------ comparative --- superlative

wet ------- wetter --------- wettest​

dry ------- drier ------------ driest​

moody ---- moodier ---------moodiest​

heavy ---- heavier --------- heaviest​

light ------ lighter ---------- lightest​

~R

:-D Hello everybody!

My name is Maria and I'm a student of English. I'm from Brazil and I'm so happy for being a new member of this wonderful site. I'm pretty sure that it will help me a lot on my studies.

Thank you so much!

Maria

Re: Hi Ladies and Gentlemen

I come from a famous east African country going by the name Kenya. Its a pleasure to discuss with you. I hope I will have some worthwhile contribution. Thanks and have a nice time.
OOpsa! I had forgotten. I have been in Italy foir the last ten years and I am a translator/interpreter/teacher/journalist (master of all trades but a master of none)!!!!! :lol:

I think you mean to say that you are a jack of all trades but a master of none.

(That's quite a resume.)

:hi:

Hello , um a new member here, and i wish to be a good one
my nae is hend 21 years and um studyingg at my last year in collegee :)

Hello , um a new member here, and i wish to be a good one
my name is hend 21 years and um studyingg at my last year in collegee and um from cairo, Egypt :)
hoping to be welcomed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back