New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi everybody,

I'm an ESL teacher from Russia. Hope it'll be helpful and funny:)

Hi everybody,

I'm an ESL teacher from Russia. Hope it 'll be helpful and funny:)

Hi Everybody!
How are you today. I am very happy to be one of the members. I am an instructor of English in KAA University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. But, I am Palestinian.
I am quite sure we will all work for the benifit of one another and all.

Have a nice day and time.

Hey everyone, I'm Nessa. I live in Colombia. I've been learning english for a while now (can't tell how long...years) but I found myself kind of stuck, making the same mistakes and using the same words over and over. So I'd really like to know more, learn more about grammar and get a wider vocabulary.

Of course I kinda came here by accident, but I'm happy I did. :D

My name is Gehad. I am Palestinian. I work in Saudi Arabia as an English language Instructor. I am happy to be one of the members to work for the benfit of one another and all.

Love to hear from you all.

Gehad

my name is Wenchao Li, I come from China,i am a college student,23 years, i would like to makes friends from other countries or regions.glad to meet all the guys here;-)
Hi Li how r u dear iam Sabir from Kurdistan 26 years old i would like to make new friends and really glad to meet u may we can help each other to improve our English language
gald to meet u agaib thanx and take care
bye

Welcome! :hi:

Please note that people will offer suggestions and corrections on grammar, usage, spelling and so forth. They don't do that to be annoying but because that's what we do here.

:hi:

Hello everybody! I'm a new member of this forum! Nice to meet you! I'm a girl coming from Vietnam . My country is very beautiful and the people are very friendly! If you visit my country, you will see that these are true! So, why don't you come to visit my country and enjoy many delicious food of Vietnam. And, I always volunteer to help you if you have difficulties when you visit my country!;-) Bye!

my name is Wenchao Li, I come from China,i am a college student,23 years, i would like to makes friends from other countries or regions.glad to meet all the guys here;-)
Hi Wenchao Li! I'm a new member of this forum , like you. If I weren't a guy, would you want to make a friend with me?:-D :roll:

hi everbody I am guido from italy, can anyone help me with the general rules for the prefix and suffix of antonyms

Hello, I'm HERNAN GOMEZ
I am from Honduras and I work as an English teacher.
My mother language is Spanish.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here.
hope you can help me improve my english especially english writing composition.

thanks!

Hello :)

I am Peter Tan from Malaysia. I am in the process of setting up an oline ESL course to support English laerning for our students in a primary and secondary school in Malaysia.

Re:please correct these sentences -

Hi, I'm Mikon and I'm new. I still haven't gotten used to using this forum. I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge in English and using it correctly.Anyhow, I took a quizz at this site and I got the following sentences wrong. Can you tell me why they are wrong?

1. My project, that I spend most of my time on , is nearly complete. ( I don't understand why this sentence is incorrect)
2. It was nearly dark when we arrived home. ( Is nearly the wrong word here)
3. I want that you tell me exactly how it happened. ( This sentence to me is imperative, so I don't understand what is wrong in using that)
4.How is the weather like in Columbia at this time of year. ( should it be the year)
5. They weren't allowed to enter in the building.( I don't understand why this sentence is wrong)

Hello! I'm Anna! I'm from Poland but now I live in Uk. I'm a student of English in Poland.
It's nice to be here.:hi:

Hi, I'm David a TA in an English high school

New Members

:n00b:
Anybody got any tips on teaching English as a second language? Any advice would be most welcome.
Many thanks!:cool: :up:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
New teacher of English, anybody got any good teaching ideas?

Hi all!

My name is Tammy and I was looking for some helps to improve my english and glad that I ended up here! This site seem very helpful. Is there actually a teacher who can help improve your english? :-o

Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back