New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-? Hi My name is sharon I live in upstate new york I have a question how could anyone say who they are if you do notv know where to start Well I have one child she is 11 and thats all for now sharon

Hello my name is Christopher Alan Green and I am an English Speaking Royal Husband to an International Family with a Bi-Lingual Royal Doctor Wife whom speaks Magyar (Hungarian) & English whom is raising our Royal Daughter in a Royal European Education Program ...

:cheers:

yugo19f.jpg

Hi this is snowwhite speaking.
Surrly that is not my original mane but i like it very much.
I am a post-graduate student. I heared about this site long time ago from my best friend Huda,but really i can not imagine how wonderful it is until i visit it.
I come here to perfect my skills

Hi All,

My name is Semiha. I am from Turkey. I am in NYC now. I will be here until January 2007. While I was surfing I found this site and registered. This site seems very helpful.

I hope this site improve my English language skill quickly.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello,
I am Hung fro Vietnam. I am pleased to be a member of this forum. I hope I will have more friends, exchange English study experience together.
Good health,
Hung

New Members

hi this is aniqa .i am from pakistan. i teach as an eng lang teachr in a school. i had a problem regarding the comparative and superlative degrees of adjectives

Hey Guys,

My name is Miner49'er.
Is was born in the the United States of Belgium during the gold rush of 1849 and earned a living digging mud.

They even made a song about me and my daughter Clementine :-D

Here it comes:

CLEMENTINE

In a cavern, in a canyon,
Excavating for a mine
Dwelt a miner, '49-er,
And his daughter Clementine

O my darling (x3) Clementine
You are lost & gone forever,
Dreadful sorry, Clementine

Light she was and like a fairy
And her shoes were number nine
Herring boxes without topses,
Sandals were for Clementine

Drove she ducklings to the water
Every morning just at nine
Stubbed her toe against a splinter,
Fell into the foaming brine

Ruby lips above the water,
Blowing bubbles soft and fine
But alas! I was no swimmer,
So I lost my Clementine

In a churchyard near the canyon
Where the myrtle doth entwine
There grow roses and other posies,
Fertilized by Clementine

Then the miner, '49-er,
Soon began to peak and pine
Thought be 'oughter join his daughter,
Now he's with his Clementine

In my dreams she still doth haunt me,
Robed in garments soaked with brine
Tho' in life I used to hug her,
Now she's dead I draw the line

Now ye Boy Scouts, heed the warning
To this tragic tale of mine
Artificial respiration
Would have saved my Clementine

How I missed her (x2)
How I missed my Clementine
Till I kissed her little Sister
And forgot my Clementine

Last edited:
Hi Everybody

I am Uma. I am a trainer in a software company.

Hey lads and ladies!
I'm Trang from Vietnam. While surfing around i accidentally jumped into this site and omg.. it's freakin cool!!!!
I'd love to improve my poor English here. So, any help is appreciated!:-D

I am Ati. I am realy glad to find new good freinds like you. I am English student in my country.
thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm Cláudia from Portugal, replying to you in the midst of a storm.

I teach English and Translation in a Portuguese Polytechnic Institute and I welcome any new info I might get from this great website.

Yours,

Cláudia

Hi!
My name is Tanya. I'm from Bulgaria. I'm an English teacher at a secondary school but actually my students are young learners.I've just found this site and I liked it.

New Members

Hi everyone.I'm Thinh Nguyen and a new member of this forum. I hope I'll get a lots of usefull things from you for learning English.

Hi, I am lillian, nice to see you here!

This is the first step here.Hope can learn something!

Request the esl teacher

My name is david Bo zhong

we request the ESL techer ,any one can refer someone to me,the working place is China School,not only salary ,but including the food ,living ,and round airplane ticket and accomomdation,the email is canadacibs@163.com

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen

I come from a famous east African country going by the name Kenya. Its a pleasure to discuss with you. I hope I will have some worthwhile contribution. Thanks and have a nice time.
OOpsa! I had forgotten. I have been in Italy foir the last ten years and I am a translator/interpreter/teacher/journalist (master of all trades but a master of none)!!!!! :lol:

hello. i am from turkey. i want to learn english... and have some penfriends... if you want, write me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back