New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, friends,I am new one.

Hi,;-)

I am from China and work for Biotechnology company.
For improving my English, I decide to join in this forum.:roll:
I hope we can study each other.

Thanks!:oops:

Hi, i m sabir from India.
its a great site:up:

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi
I am acdemician looking for effective tools in teaching english.
I hope this site shall rewarding to me.

Hello All

:-D Hello

I am from Hong kong, but i will be living in Australia next year March. I apparently am working with Danish company in Hong kong. I am so glad being here and share the learning experinece with you guys.

Well, i have to go now. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Phoebe :-o

Hi. Its aNDy. I've been working as a Software Engineer in a U.S based software house here in Pakistan. I love to learn english, because i believe english can be my international passport. If i'll be good at english, I can convey my message to the world.

Hello!!!

Hi my name is Jose Doliveira,I am a new member ofUsingEnglish. My resistration was for to improve grammatically my English, because I am learning English as a second language.

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
My name's Dora and I come from Bulgaria.
I've just discovered this site.
Greatly impressed.:!:

Hi

I am Raju. today I joined this forum. I am a journalist, working with a regional language news paper 'USHA KIRANA' in Karnataka state of India. I am happy to join this forum

Thanks

R. Raju

Hello, the big, wide world of ESL teaching. I'm having fun ESL teaching in the south of France, adults and in-company work. Love it to death. Does that rate as an idiom? I've joined the site this evening and hope to write again soon.
Jackieg

Hi everyone

I am an ESL teacher in Australia, just saying hi. I am struggling with a way to teach modality to 8 year olds. Yay. What fun. Glad I found this site.

I teach in a primary school here, so that means kids from 5 to 12 years of age. I love it.

Fabulous site.
Angela

dd
New Members

hi to all the group member.I can speak english but always i have some hesitation that which word or phrase i have to use.
I am searching job and got rejected in many companies due to mt tone and my poor english
so,can anyone help me to improve my english

Hello, I`m CJS I just want to say thank you very much for the birthdaygreeting I recieved to day.

good wishes

:lol:
Welcome to UsingEnglish, tamarisk!

:hi:
Learn to grow and grow to learn

Hi,

I am R. Raju. I am working as a journalist with 'Ushakirana', Kannada language newspaper. Kannada is a state language of Karnataka state in India. Ushakirana is one of the Times group media organisation.

Hi Vijay,
You are worring about English. This is not only your problem, but also most of job seeker facing this. I am also bangalorean, so I know importance of English to get opportunity. So many websites like Usingenglish.com are teaching English. Plenty of English training centres are working in this way. You can join any one of them. I don't know your mother language, non-English people are struggling to command over this language. I am also working to improve my English. You can share your opinion with me. send email: raju_kalapremi@rediffmail.com

Where in Australia are you from Angela? I was in Melbourne and South Australia for a month and loved it. You have a beautiful country!

:B-fly:hi friends.
I hope everybody is so good and glad of the life.:eek:lympic:

If you separately want to write to me, my adress:ger_mest@yahoo.com

yours faithfully

New Members

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

Hello I´m from Buenos Aires and beggining today!!!! How are you? I don´t understand this yet. Help me!!! Wilsooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn...!!!:multi:

hi!
I do'nt think I can find a more suitable site ever
But how do I post an article?
I need a help in prepositional phrases...
Please!
thankx
lurve lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back