New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[/quote]
Hi to everyone. I am an English Professor who is always looking for new exercises and attractive ways to teach English. I teach adult people. I live in Cuba. I would like to know other english professors around the world.
By the way my name is Jorge Yong.
Hope to receive some messages
Regards to all out there
Yong

hi everybody..

iam new member ..and i hope that i will be good member:-D iam from saudi arabia..iam 19 years old and i study english but i still need more practice . i found Uesingenglsih is very helpful for me..please correct my errors and help me more to get better in English coz i realy love this language...:oops:

thanx again;-)

Hi, My name is Diane. I am 42 years and just started college. I hope this site will be of some help.:)

Hello all members! Great website. I started to learn phrasal verbs and understood the site is very useful and passing rich. I am from Russia but just now I am in Canada.

hello, for everyone!!!
my name is Olga
28 years old,from Serbia!

hi~ I'm Korean. and my name is Je heon. I'm currently in Perth, Western Australia to study englsih. and my friend inroduced this web to me.
I feel like I can get many things form this website what I want to wondered before. I'm broken english. I really want to improve the skill of speaking english. and I want to meet foreigner friends who want to talk in english like me. (e-mail me, jeheony0903@hotmail.com) :) bye~

please help me, now i'm writing a diploma and i need information about idioms with colour components such as black and red.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

HIIIII :up: ,i m Reenu from New Delhi, INDIA, joined today, working and here to furnish my english skills.

Hello,my name is ZhangSha,from China,a freshman in a university,you can call me Uny

Hello all! I'm Stacey and I'm a Canadian teaching English in Germany. I moved here almost a year ago and I think I finally have the hang of things. I think this looks like a great place to meet other teachers and students.

Have a great day, eh!

Hi All,

I'm a final year linguistics student who also has taught abroad and would like to teach english in this country when i've graduated.

I've come here to find information to use for my linguistics proposal and I'm particularly interested in gender as a social construct.

[Hi, everybody,
My name is Ralina and I am from Bucharest - Romania.
Glad to discover this site.
Best to everybody,
Ralina

HI
My name is Hani I'm from Madagascar , I give an english lesson to a kids age from 2 to 7
I'm happy to talk and chat with you all
Hani

hallo
i'm leila from algeria i have 22years old
i finished my stadies in economy and now i'm learning english -level pre intermediate.b
if i have mistakes please correcte them

Hello everybody! I am Moni (my name is Mónica Suárez)
I come from Argentina (I live in Buenos Aires).
As "practice makes perfect" I've joined this site to improve my English, especially everyday English (I am a Sworn Translator of English-Spanish, Spanish-English, and most of the texts I translate are legal or medical).
See you!

Hello everybody! I am Moni (my name is Mónica Suárez)
I come from Argentina (I live in Buenos Aires).
As "practice makes perfect" I've joined this site to improve my English, especially everyday English (I am a Sworn Translator of English-Spanish, Spanish-English, and most of the texts I translate are legal or medical).
See you!

Is this my friend Monivas? :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back