New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I am khawla from Palestine.I have heard a lot about this fabulous webcite.Eventually,I decided to be a member.It is really:up: great

Hi My Name is Javaid Iqbal . I am in California USA. I been in US 7 year. I like the site. Still I am not use to this site. Would any one like to send me some tips about this site.
Thanks

Last edited:
:up: howdy y'all! new here but interested in getting to know the community.
from Brazil. teaching for more than a decade!

Intrepid

Hello...I am Intrepid. I am confused about the Reading Comprehension Quiz "Indian Drummers". The answers to questions 6 and 7 are correct only if one uses answer line 7 for question 6, and answer line 6 for question 7. Is this not so? I am in my 75th year, a Great Grandmother, and am delighted and excited to use the "Testing" to refresh my use of English. In 1995 I retired from Kennedy Space Center. I search for "mind-teasers" to postpone senile dementia. Unfortunately, I am new to the use of a computer, so I may err on the side of caution, or due to ignorance. I like the usual grandmother stuff, gardening, reading, etc., but really enjoy NASCAR Nextel Cup Racing, "Overhaulin", classical music (grand opera), Monster Truck competitions, Shakespeare, and Masterpiece Theater. UsingEnglish.com has opened a whole new world for me and I look forward to many hours of activity on the site (if "site" is the correct word).

Hello every body, My name is Ismail. I'm a new comer in this forums. Of course, I'm a man and I work as a civil servant at governmental auditor in mya lovely country, Indonesia. Have you ever been there before? Would you have reply this introducing ? I'm looking forward

Re: Hello!

Buna!! Ce Faci? I am English and I am trying to learn Romanian!! Maybe we can help each other!!
Andi r

Hi all,
I'm a new member in this site although I've been using this site for more than a year. Because I teach English as asecond language here in Lebanon, I refer to this site a lot. In addition,I am researching the effect of text structure on reading comprehension for my thesis. Kindly, if any of you has a comment or an advice to give on this topic, just reply.

Hello mas82 .
You are welcome here and I hope to spend a nice time to participate more than reading .

My regard : )

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to find someone from either Italy or France. I know a little French and not much Italian, but would like to learn a lot more, and so along the way I can help with your English.

If anyone out there is interested, I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards

AKR

Hi,

I'm Rani from Indonesia. This is really good and useful site for foreigners who need english language practice a lot, one of them is me.

Is there any member from Indonesia? I'd like to ask a few English sentences to translate from English to Bahasa Indonesia.

That's all for now ..... Thanks for such a great site .... :up:

In Japan.....

Hello,

I am a first time user of this sort of forum, but I am looking forward to learning a lot from other teachers and English speakers.

I am currently teaching at a Junior High School in Japan. Recently I have recruited some private students and I find myself thinking about grammer and lesson plans a bit more now.

I am sure I will have some questions I need answering. Also, I hope I can be of assistance for others in need.

Kind Regards,
bluebutterfly:roll:

Hello everyone!
I'm Olena. I was born in Russia. I'm 22 years old.
I'm living in USA for 8 years.
I 'm going to college and working at the school.
I'm friendly.;-)
I like to meet more people from all countries in the world. :)
:lol:
~Olena~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back