New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yall...so I guess I'm the only American who views this site. What a disappointment. Now I know that we must collaborate and come to an agreement between English usage preferences. Anyway, if anyone else has a similar experience of teaching English in the Los Angeles Area, please post or contact me. It would be great to collaborate and make friends. Cheers!!!!

hallo every body,

good day,

do i know you? or do you know me? ofcourse not because i'm a new member here so i'd like to introduce my self to you all my nickname is lucky why? i do'nt know why but i hope i'll get lucky everyday like now :) do you want to get lucky like me ok ! just do everything good :up:i'm from indonesia, i'm interested in english so that i'm very happy to join this site right now. cos i remember " you will never walk alone " thats way in this site i would like to make afriend with you all who have good english

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

My name is Lyndsey and I've decided to join this site to hopefully help some people but also obtain help myself. I am a final year PhD student examining Loyalist Paramilitaries in Northern Ireland. I have noticed during the writing-up stage of the PhD that grammatical issues are playing on my mind. Hopefully, some of the teachers or other members of this community may be able to help. I am embarrased about this, as I obtained an A for A-Level English Language but I seem to have forgotten some of the most basic grammatical rules. I want to ensure that I minimise the amount of corrections when it comes to my Viva.

Glad to be a part of this community as the English Language has always fascinated me!

Hope to be speaking to some of you soon!

All the best

Lyndsey:-D

HI all,

This is shiva reddy from mumbai, i am 25 working as a technical writer in lionbridge technilogies, world largest localization company.

faten

Hi to All group.
I come from Palestine
I want to improve my English language skills.

I hope to be agood member in yours forum.

Hello!

Hello!I'm Alinda and I'm an English teacher in a small town of Romania.I'm a beginner as I'm 24 .I am fascinated by English...it is so dynamic , so many expressions and such a rich slang.I wish I knew them all!

hi to all of You,

It's nice to meet u. My name is Oroup.Iam from S A. I am very happy to be one of UsingEnglisg's members . Iwant to improve my language and spend interested times here. I like everything funny and useful. I wish to win your frindship of all members here.

Re: Hello everybody

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
:lol: Hi everybody I am M.Ahmed a teacher of English in at a secondary school and of french at University. Just discovering your site today. Hope to find whatever might help in teaching my pps.
Thanks.

Hello

Hi everyone

My name is Susie and I come from Seoul, Korea.
I live in Vancouver with my family and work for the elderly.
I decided to join this site to improve my interpersonal communication skills.
I hope to help others.
Best regards.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

Carla from Argentina

Hi everybody, I´m Carla, 35 from Argentina. I´m an English teacher and I´d like to get in touch with anyone from all over the world who wants to practise English. Sometimes it´s difficult to do so as we don`t live in English speaking countries so it would be great to meet someone as willing to learn more as I am.

Carla from Argentina

Hi everybody, I´m Carla, 35 from Argentina. I´m an English teacher and I´d like to get in touch with anyone from all over the world who wants to practise English. Sometimes it´s difficult to do so as we don`t live in English speaking countries so it would be great to meet someone as willing to learn more as I am.

Hi! I´m Marisa!

:lying: I work as a translator and would like to know what does this sentence REALLY means:

"Time wounds all heels".

Is it just a joke with the sentence "Time heals all wounds"?

I have seen it a couple of times but couldn´t figure out its meaning.
Thank U

Arash from Iran

Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself Arash 29 years old am living in Iran, and i am also teaching English as my part time job, it will be my pleasure to be in touch with you all.

Kind regards,

Arash

Hi everybody. I'm trying to learn how to speak english and a friend of mine recommended me this site. I hope I can find some fun while learning this language.

Hi everybody!

Wow, this thread's looong~! haha
i started to read the first page, and as i was at the bottom of the page, i saw the link to page 105....and i was like...0_o....okay... i think dont have the time to go through all of them....:p
but at page 105 i noticed that there're even more! 350pages....what a biiig community...;)

anyways, i'm 19years old, and going to teach english in china for one year....so i was looking for some resources and found this great website! :D

i'm chinese myself, but i was born in austria...and actually i have never been in china....so it's my first trip to china too! :)

just wanted to say hi to everybody and hope to make lots of friends here!

see ya!
william

Hi everyone,
This's to welcome everyone can/cann't read this messege , I'm 40,male and Egyptian. I'm ready to communicate to any one who is interested in English language in general.
Yours ever
Yasser El-Touny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back