New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: Hi everybody, :hi:

i'm vivek from india. my nick name is ricky. ..today when i was searching for sth in grammar by google, suddenly i came across this site and i found it really very good.. then instantly i got myself registered.. now i'd like to interact with u n improve my english skills.. so guys interact with me always..:-D :lol: :roll:

Good day everybody

My name is basilia but most of friends call me Ny (male)
I'm 43 years and work as material controler in one south african project here in Madagascar.

I'm here to improve my english ad also to get new friends

Regards
Ny

:-D Hi! I 'm Jakkapat (Jak) from Thai land in which is known as Angel City. I think that you may know my country. I'm an English instructor at Kasem Bundit University. I love teaching so this stage may be full of English knowledge that I desire to improve my English language. Come to visit my Thailand, I'm looking forward seeing you there.

I would like to talk to someone that can help me improve my language. Why you don't mail to me and talk about your country. (djakkapat@yahoo.co.th) or (djakkapat@gmail.com)

With regards,
Jak:up:

Hi To All Group

My name is Olamide. I'm from Nigeria. I have interest in this forum and I joined the forum in order to improve my conversation skills and any other skills in English Language and i will like to meet someone who can help me. Also I will like to have new friends from the forum. This is my first step and I know that it would be a great experiece. Please contact me.Because i want to be fluent in both written and oral.Thanks
:-D :) :cool:

Dear All,

I'm Yori , come from China Suzhou City, a beautiful place!

I'm glad can find this forum. I think every one at here will glad to help me improve my communication skills and any other Language skill.

I will like to make friends from this forum. This is my step , and I know it would be a great experience. Please connect me. Because I want to be fluent in both written and oral. Thanks.

Hi to everybody! I am from Kazakhstan.I am a new member here and I'd like to improve my English.I hope I can find people who will help me.If you have any questions about country feel free to ask:)

Hi All.
I'm Sergey from Moscow, Russia.
I want to get some practice in English.
I didn't use English some years and has forgotten some phrases and sentence's structure.

A big smile from Greece

Hi to everybody.

My name is Ioannis and I live in Athens Greece.

As I was surfing in the BBC’s web site the other days, I discovered this web site.
Guys, you have done an amazing job. Congratulations!

Although, I haven’t attended English class for a long time, I try to be tune reading mostly books, magazines and articles related to computers and technology.
I’m working for Vodafone Greece as computer engineer.
Another issue that I’m interested too is, sports and fitness.

Recently, I started some lessons at the Hellenic American Union here in Greece, and I intend to follow these English courses in order to improve my skills in English language.
I borrowed my nick name from a blues singer I met last year in Chicago.
Traveling in the USA was one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had.

I’ll be glad to be part of such an interesting society and meet interesting people from all over the world.

You can also visit my website http://www.geocities.com/ioannisnet

My greeting to everybody and take care

John or Ioannis
:lol:

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi! I thank everyone for counting me as a member here. How's everybody? I joined this group because I wanted to meet new friends and also to look for some old friends who might be here. hehehe. Are there pharmacist out there?

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi everybody,
I come from Italy and have been teaching English for 10 years. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes it just doesn't work. How can you cope with uninterested children who come up and say they don't care about English?
Bye
TFN

Introduction

Hello to everybody!
My name is Zvezdan. I am from Serbia. I was born on the 3rd of July 1976 in France. If somebody has some english language tests at the intermediate level please let's send to me on my e-mail zkricak@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back