New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear freinds

I am from pakistan .English is not my mother tongue.Hope i shall learn here:)

Hi,

My name is Sula and I'm from Egypt. I'm a mother for 6 and 8 years children. I've joined cause I'm looking for extra working sheets for my kids to help improving their English.

I hope u can provide more working sheets for these ages as I believe that proper teaching at that age will last for life.

Wishing you all the best and many thanks for your efforts to teach proper and easy English.

Best regards,
Sula:)

Good day all :)

I am an English teacher in South Korea. I teach middle school, and some high school students.

I am searching for ways to improve my teaching methods, as well as a means to test my students. I have 700 students, so the paper/pencil method is not realistic, :)

Please have a good day, I look forward to using this site.

Lee Lalka

Hello everybody:

I am Sulaiman. I am new member here and I want to improve my language.

@ Good Luck to everybody

Hi , my name is Hoang Tien. I come from Vietnam. Nice to meet you!
Vietnam is becoming the 150th member of WTO and will organize 14th APEC in the middle of November! I love to be born in Vietnam and I want to be one of those who develop it. so I start to studying English!:oops: :-o :roll:

Hello all'

How r u all? I am ishu from india, want to join u all. I want to improve my english. :roll: can any body help me... Plz

Hi
My name's Colette and i'm an ESL teacher in France. I'm English, but have been living in central France since 1991, a loooong time!!!!
So i'm looking forward to sharing ideas with you,
hope to hear fromyou soon

Hello everybody,
My name is Bella,I come from Taiwan.
Nice to visit the website and you guys.:up:

Good luck!

Hi, I'm Andi - I am English!! I found this site whilst checking an item of English grammar (onomatopoeia for any who are interested). I use English as a foreign language tool when I am working with German/foreign colleagues and also I am a school governor so thought it wise that I brush up on my grammar rules. Did you know that very few English people know the structure of their own language???

I'd like to say hello to everyone and hope to learn much from you.

Eflnow - a tireless student and teacher.:)

hello there..

i am carol from malaysia.

what do you think about the chat language in our students's writings? i believe that the chat language is influencing our students to write 'broken essays.'

:lol:

hi there

yeah.. with all the chattings and e-mails nowadays, students are very engrossed in chat language. so, they shorten their words :lol:

hello

hey, my name is ulrike and i`m from germany. after passing my a-level i spent 5 month working as an AuPair in England which helped me a lot to improve my English. I´m studying German and British Culture, Linguistic and Literature in Dresden now and recognized that,despite living abroad for a couple of month, i still need to get better in talking English. Hopefully this site can help me ;-)
Anyway, HELLO to all of the group!!! ulrike

Hi,

My name is Sergey. I'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I hope joining the forum will help me to take part in discussions here and as a result to practice my English. As for my level in English, in 2003 I took an FCE exam and got through it with grade A.

Hi everybody!
I want to introduce myself to you. I'm from Slovakia. I've been learning English since 1998. I thought that English isn't important for me. When I took up on Secondary school, I realised English language is generally very important for me. I studied it for six years and I didn't know nothing (as for grammar, vocabulary and phrasal verbs). I asked for help my cousin. She was in England for five months. She learned me basic elements of using English. And now, I continue in my educating...

Lukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back