New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, This Avram, I´m a Dominican born now resident in Guatemala.I´m an ESL
Teacher.I´m 47 yrs old. I´m fond of Reading, Writing short stories and verses
when I have some time off.I also enjoy , Mountain Hiking and other outdoor activities .
Blessings.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hello,i am astudent,i like english,but i have so many questions in my study ,so ihope for to help me.thank you.

Hello,

Need some free teaching materials for my adult esl students. From beginners to intermediate. Worksheets are needed as well.

Dear All,
My name is Khalid from Saudi Arabia, it's my pleasure to be one of this great site member. I personally found it useful and during my definitions research and vocabularies update I found it as great experience to be with you online and chatting within a good development subjects of our E.L as a second language at least for me.

I wish all the best and hopefully seen you online soon,
Kind regards,
Khalid:) :hi:

Hi everybody !!!
I'm a new member & I hope I will be welcomed !!!
I'm also a TEFL teacher but I'm very interested in sociolinguestic & seriously thinking in completing my higher studies on it ...
see you later !

Hallo!
My name is Natalia. I come from Ukraine and am now in Germany. I study there at the University of Bonn and my minor is English. But if you study English at a university it does not necessarily mean that you can propely speak it ;-), so, I am here to learn a better language and to, probably, "update" my English a little bit...
It is a great site!

hi

This is hema , iam 4m India, iam a post graduate student in chemistry 4m IIT Guwathi .I am now preparing 4 toefl ibt ...... if u have got any information regarding this plz dont mind to tell me.....Thank u very much .......

it's nice to meet you and ofcourse you are most welcome to that site that helps and educates ... and it's considered to whole world's people. so have fun with us ... it's very interesting educational site.

i wish all the best dear,

well done.

Khalid
Hi everybody !!!
I'm a new member & I hope I will be welcomed !!!
I'm also a TEFL teacher but I'm very interested in sociolinguestic & seriously thinking in completing my higher studies on it ...
see you later !

Re: hi

dea Hema,

dont' miss using this great site, you have a chance to test your self prior to the reall test... go a head see the above toll bar...

all the best .
Khalid

This is hema , iam 4m India, iam a post graduate student in chemistry 4m IIT Guwathi .I am now preparing 4 toefl ibt ...... if u have got any information regarding this plz dont mind to tell me.....Thank u very much .......

:-D

hi...........alll:lol:

i'm wilma i came from phil.

it's nice to here i think i learn a lot's of thing and improve my knowledge:up:

Last edited:
hello, everyone ~~~
im from Korea., but im in canada now.,
my name is Iain ! good to see you guys !!
hav a good day., !! :)

:lilangel: Hello!!!!
I'm Mayeth and I came from Philippines.
Thank you for allowing me to post in your great site and hoping you welcome me here.
God bless everyone

:hi:

Hi

Hi,

I just joined this group to see what this forum has to offer. I came here in search of good resource links about English language and job posts, and to get in touch with editors and copy editors. I am in India working as an editor. Anybody from the editors community here?

Regards,

Vantika

Hi everybody Iam Sabir from Kurdistan Iam here coz Iwant to meet new freinds and asking u who has information about Kurdistan and Kurds ............iam waiting u thanx:oops:

:lilangel: Hello!!!!
I'm Mayeth and I came from Philippines.
Thank you for allowing me to post in your great site and hoping you welcome me here.
God bless everyone
:hi:
Hi Mayeth u most welkome to this site may i know your age , sex and your hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back