New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name is Ben from the Philippines. I'd like to learn more about English language and I hope I could gain something from joining this forum.

I hope to hear from someone. :lol:

ben

I read about this site today in the magazine section of the Jerusalem Post and decided to check it out! It was written up by David Shamah in his column "Desktop." He wrote: "UsingEnglish is one of the more useful sites on the internet." If an Administrator of this site would like to reach him, his address is Ds@newzgeek.com It is an excellent review! I'm looking forward to coming here to get ideas for my classes of adults. If anyone here has ideas, I would love to hear them. And if there are any students of English who would like to say what bothers them in classes, that would be most welcome as well.

hi im samiha from Morocco im student in the second year of university english litereture i hope that i will find all what i need in this site web and forum in my studies espically in grammar,study skills, public speaking,....

so thanks chokran

Hello over there:-D How R U doing guys? I am a newcomer. My name is Elena, I am 18 years old, a student. And guess where I come from? Do you know BULGARIA? A state in the eastern Europe, on 1st January we are joining the EU, you know, what a pleasure, isn´t ultimately a formal part of Europe society. Actually I live now in Czech Republic, center-Europe situaeted country, the heart of Europe, as sb like to call our location. Ok I think I said too much for a begining;-) Let me know about yourselves, I am so interested about new people from all over the world. Love U , Elen

Hello over there:-D How R U doing guys? I am a newcomer. My name is Elena, I am 18 years old, a student. And guess where I come from? Do you know BULGARIA? A state in the eastern Europe, on 1st January we are joining the EU, you know, what a pleasure, isn´t ultimately a formal part of Europe society. Actually I live now in Czech Republic, center-Europe situaeted country, the heart of Europe, as sb like to call our location. Ok I think I said too much for a begining;-) Let me know about yourselves, I am so interested about new people from all over the world. Love U , Elen

Hi, Elena! Nice to meet you! I'm very glad that you've joined this forum.
I'm Harry Smith, a teacher of English.
Best wishes H.S.:-D

Hi everybody from Turkey......:)
I'm Belkıs and 18......
I'm a student in a university and study English.
I hope this forum will be useful for me...
:)

Glad to here

:up:

Hello everyone,

My name is Sallay,I live in New Jersey,and I'm currently an online student.I've joined this site because I haven't been to school in years and would like feedback on some of my major writing assignments. Hopefully I can learn some useful tool in order to write well.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

hello this is mazhar; here is my first message to introduce myself:
i have been living in brussels for four years and i am belgian citizian. my firsth language is kurdish. i speak franch an turkish too. i am journalist and 42 years old. i will be happy to receive emails from the members of forum.

see you soon

Hello everybody.

My name is Lusette! I am from Slovakia but I have been living in Wales for one year. Can anyone tell me how does thi web site work? I would like to learn English.

Hi everyone,

My name is Sashi. I am from Trinidad in the West Indies. English is my first language but that does not mean that i know everything.. or so i recently discovered when my 10 year old nephew put me to the task of discussing all the various types of verbs that exist.

Hi,

My name is Evandro, I live in Brazil. I'm 28 years old.
I was looking a place, where I would to learn and improve my skills in this language.
I'm surprise, I found here a great site. I believe I'll learn a lot of things.
To who helped to build and help to update this place my sincerely congratulations !

Thanks All

Bye

New Members

I everybody, I'm from Venezuela , I think that tis site is wonderfull.
I'm Learning english in my country ,I'm Doctor and Would like to improve my english, specially the grammar , excuseme my bad english, but 'm now in level five. thanks.

New Members

Hi, I'm from Venezuela, I'm studying English in my country , and my level is 5B. This site is great. I hope improve my gramatic, and spelling.
Best Regards.

New Members

Hello,everyone!I'm glad to be here with you!I come from China,i like English but i do it not very well.i want to improve my English so i join in you.:lol:
i'm 22,i like readig and singing.:)

New Members

Hi everybody,

I'm from Malaysia. I work and live in Singapore. I hope to learn and improve my English here.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Chong

Hi everyone,

This is one of the greatest websites I have ever come across.
My name is Casper, I'm 27; originally from Warsaw, Poland, but currently living in Birmingham, UK and studying for my CPE exam in June next year (fingers crossed).

All the best to everyone.

Casper

New Members

Hi,
my name is Milan and I come from Slovakia.
This is good chance to improve my English for IELTS certificate.
Have a nice day.
;-)

Hi, everyone

Hi,
My name is Li chong from China. I am a programmer worked in a small company in Shanghai China. I feel excited to join you guys here.

Do you know China? Did you ever come China? If you want to come to China in the future, would you like tell me? Maybe i can give you some advice. Maybe we'll meet each other at someplace of the earth village, and it'll be so amazing.

Happy every day.

Li Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back