New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
my name is andrea and i am currently working on my BA in liberal studies. i found this site to help work wiht my langauge learners. i really like it

hello all my name is sam..
happy to join this forum ..

hello

Hi everyone
I'm Ali , i come from K.S.A my nick name is ALI_E:)
I'm 25
I joined with you because I want to improve my skills in english
I hope you help me :-D

Hi, everyone. My name's Einat (pronounced ay-not) and I am a 22 yr old student in Israel. I'm using the forum for my teaching certificate course, although I'm a native speaker. I love teaching English and hope I can learn some common student difficulties through this course.
take care!

:) My name is Imre, I'm from Hungary. I'm 37. I live in a little town and teach German in our school.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi! My name is Blessie. I am a Filipina. I have decided to join this forum so I could improve my conversational skill in English with your help. I believe I have made a right decision.

Best regards to everybody:up: :)

Hello all!

I am an american, who has lived in Brazil for 22 years. It is a wonderful place to live.

I have two children, and two granddaughters.

I teach aircraft maintenance and sometimes I have taught ESL.

I am not a "studied grammarian", but I recognize most errors when I see them!

I am looking forward to learning and helping as I can on this board!

Brian

i am the one who my parents gave me a spanish name
& making me spanish was their aim

i have the spanish look
but I am completly diffrent

Hi everybody!!!
I am marco aka duke from Italy!!!!:-D :-D :-D
I'm a bit unexperienced, but I think teaching is the best job in the world (Italian wages aren't very good, though:roll: )
Hope to hear from you all soon!!!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi all,

my name is Tanja and I am from Serbia.
Hope to make good friend with all of you and off course to learn English better.
I started going for a English classes and I need help.

Have a nice day!

Hello,

I am a university professor from Russia and would like to make new friends and improve my knowledge of the English language.

;-)

Hi my name is Andy and i have recently qualified as an ESOL teacher at the age of 50. I was in the catering business for 28 years before that. My wife is a primary school teacher and my two children are busy studying, son at uni and daughter is in her last year of sixth form. I would certainly listen to any tips or advice from teachers or students on good quality lesson ideas to help me continue with my new career, which i am thoroughly enjoying.

I am of Greek origin, born in England but can speak fluent Greek. I enjoy playing golf (gave up football a few years ago) visiting the Greek islands, especially Cyprus and a good quality red wine.

Any help will be much appreciated, especially differentiation of lesson resources with mixed ability groups.

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
I'm Italian and I'm a doctor.I don't speak very well...

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
I'm Italian and I'm a doctor.I don't speak very well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back