New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:Hi everybody my name is birsel ı am from turkey]
ı've just joined this website it's nice to be with you

Hi everyone!
I`m glad to be with you in this site.
I`m a new member so I want to recieve all your helps.
Thank you so much!
Snake8x.

Hi there everyone!
My names is Edilson, but everybody calls me Eddie.
I am 29 years old. Brazilian and totally crazy about English!
I have been learning English over ten years. I have never been to a language school or something the like. I have been learning English all alone. It's quite a difficult job to do, but I believe that if one is willing one is able to achieve whatever one wants.

Still, I have many things to learn if one considers that learning a language is a life time objective other than just learning words.

Taking into consideration that English is not my mother tongue and I have never been abroad either,or rather, yet, I have many questions about the English language which I love so much.

I really hope you guys will be able to help me.

Thanks you guys heaps in advance.

Eddie.

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this board and just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm in the education world and wanted to see what this site was all about.

Hi to all!!!
My name is Irina. I'm from Russia. My nickname is Sorinka.
Nice site:)

hai i am vijay
i am come from india , at the moment i am in london
basicaly i am an engineer, now iam serching job in my field
so i want improve my english knowladge,

:lol:

Greetings; name's Jesse, a Canuck in Japan teaching English (of course)

You might see some of my students floating around on here eventually, can you guess who they might be?:cool:

This sight looks like good clean fun!

hi,

nice site in deed!!
i am from dhaka, bangladesh. I want to pursue higher studies in usa in engineering, trying to improve my english and also preparing for the toefl and gre. will welcome you advices about how to prepare well and perform better in these tests. also will highly appreciate your opinion about most effective online and offline resources for these exams.
thank you very much.

New Members

:smilecol:
I have been learnin English, no matter where I am. When I was in China, I thought my English was perfect among Chinese. But when I moved to Canada, I couldn't make myself understood. I need to improve my English again. I wish I could meet a lot of friends who can help each other.

New Members

:smilecol:
hi. Let me introduce myself. My name is Javier, I'm from Mexico, actually I'm studying english, I would like to improve my english and make a news friends.

Hi from Spain, I'm a student of translation and I think this forum might be a great tool for many of us!

Thank you in advance

David

Hello All,

My user name is Joanet, taken many moons ago, since I am now a senior citizen.

Background: first generation American, parents from Spain. At age 6 or so, after having lived in Spain, spoke no English. Now it's the reverse.

My interests in the English language has been constant since early childhood and to this day. Periodically I intend to post questions as to the proper usage of English grammar, etc.

Nice to be on board,

Joanet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back