New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hello everyone I'm from the great usa I enjoy reading writing short stories and working out for mental and phyical shape.

Hi All,

I am a new member and what brought me here? curiosity maybe, Search probably, Knowledge definitely.

There is an idiom in urdu which translates "to fit ocean into a bowl (or maybe cup)" I know it has got its counterpart in English but it has somehow slipped my mind and now i am here to see if I can find something.

Ok enough said -- You all take care and remember "Knowledge is Power!"

Regards

bestm8

mohammad sarmadi
i wana to pass IELTS exam because of studing abrode
there are some problem in my speaking and listening which i hope to solve them
is it possible to improve those in this website
or
is there any persone to help me

Hello everyone!

my name is Luciana and after living in England for onde year an a half, I´m back in Brazil.

I´m continuosly studying English, and today I have a doubt: What´s the difference between 'in the end' and 'at the end'?

Thank you!

I am from Russia. I am mathematician and programmer.
They say, if one has mathematical ability, he can't study foreing language easily. But i try to do it any years and unsuccessful. May be i have not intensive practice. Therefore i'm here. I can translate more best, than speak and write. I want to find frends and partners.

: What´s the difference between 'in the end' and 'at the end'?

May be, 'in the end' eqqualy 'at last', 'in the end of any procession'.
'At the end' is 'at the end of anyhting': 'at the end of the street' or 'of the way'.

Hi everyone,
My name is Rivka and I study at Bar Ilan University.
I wanted to just say hi becasue I am a new member of the Using English community. I hope we will learn from each other as the year goes by.
Wishing you much luck,
Rivka

Hello! I am ondamenor and I am from Portugal... :oops: and I am a bit lost in this Forum ( a beginner in this new technologies way of communicating). I like to learn and I am willing to improve my English and meeting other people

Hi. My name's Eileen. I have only been teaching ESOL for three years. I enjoy it very much and appreciate all the help I can get. This is a really good site!

Eileen :-D

Hello community!
My name is Emilio, I live in Concordia, a small town in a great country (Argentina!)
I study Information Systems at the UNER University.
I wish to improve my English skills with your help.
:up:

Hi all,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Adric and I am from Malaysia. I am planning go for an intensive CAE class, which will last for 4 months. I really hope I can shape up my English before I enroll to a master degree course.

Till then, I wish all the best to all the English learners out there.

Regards,
Adric ;-)

hi group,

i have joined this group long back.but i didn't get any chance to interact with the group fron today onward's i will try to be an active member of this group

yours
vamshi

Hi, I'm from Korea but currently living in Manila, Philippines, teaching English grammar to Korean students at an English leaning center. Nice meeting you all!;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back