New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,am Meoh from Kenya and I completed high school last year.Since my completion of high school,I have been volunteering at Sheepcare community centre where we have different departments.I got into two different departments;one as a teacher where I deal with children who have various backgrounds.I teach almost all the disciplines because I have great passion for kids.Am 19 years old and I would like to provide the best service to my pupils who are as old as I am.Secondly,I also volunteer at the computer Department,I have never attended any computer college or have used computers before,but when one day pastor(who is the director of projects) noticed that I have a unique understanding of computers,thus he gave me a responsibility in that department too.Am able to blow computers,install softwares,connect computers etc.
Am here to improve my skills on teaching.Teaching isnt my career,but before I get a chance to go to college,I would like to help these children for this is a community school where the majority of our pupils are orphans but with great visions.I would like to help them realise their destiny.Thats why I will be asking questions and beseech whoever is interested to give me some tips on how to teach.
thank you

Hello.
Nice to meet you all.
I am a Finnish girl in search of a better understanding of and in English.;-) English has been and still is my favourite subject at school, and now greatly important to me as a student of International Business. Please join me in my voyage to the world of literature and beautifully dull grammatics! I guarantee it's great fun.:-D

Hi everyone!
My name's Manh, Manh Nguyen from Vietnam.
My nickname is Nova_1102.
I'm a new comer.
This is an interesting website and I'm very happy to be a member of our forum :lol:
Thanks!

You can read this NOW!

Hi!everybody !
Iam Huy. Iam from Viet Nam .I want to improve my English so I have joined this forum!I also want to make friends with everybody!You can send your email to my email :blue_meteor09@yahoo.com
Im waiting for you!

Hi all
I have just qualified as a TEFL teacher and am doing private tutoring in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I am looking for a GOOD site to download lesson plans from. I'm aware that the better sites ask for a fee but I am loathe to pay for something that I know nothing about. Any ideas anyone? I dont have any objection to paying as long as it is good and will benefit me and my students.
Debbie

Hi, my name is Maggie (alias mrsforan)
I am 53
I was born in Ireland, lived in the UK for 36 years and have lived in Spain for the last 3 years with my husband.

I have undertaken the TEFL course and am 2 thirds of the way through this course with the aim of teaching English as a foreign language.

I currently teach English to some of my Spanish friends children, its practise for me and it helps the children with their English schoolwork

I have been on a few sites and asked a question on this site once, this site appears to be the best.

Maggie

hi
I am suresh babu from India.
I am working as a teacher .
I think it a great privilege to join this community.
I hope you will help me a lot .
I am very eager to learn many things about English language.
Thank you
suresh:-D

New Members

Hey!Everybody. I am a new member of the community.
I am always trying to improve my english level in order to be able to command it.
It is fantastic to learn languge.Hope all of us can enjoy it.

Hello everyone~ I'm Kristine.

Hello,

I'm Kristine Yum, 34 years old, I'm married and 2 sons, 8 and 4.
I and my husband are running a web agency located in Seoul in South Korea.
I am very interested in learnning English and marketing and want to know about other country's business condition especially IT business.

I like children's novel such as them of Roald Dahl and singing.
I am belong to a church's choir:) as an ALTO.
I want to learn English more from this site and to meet new friends.~

God bless you~

Hello everyone.
I am new in this forum and I hope all of us will help each other to improve our English usage.

:-D Dear sirs,
I really appreciate your efforts to help learners of English worldwide. This is really a graet work.
I would like to say Hello to all members of theis community hoping to share the best ideas.

:up:

Hello everybody,

I'd like to express my utmost appreciaation for all those who participated in building this useful site.

:-D

Hi
I just join this group and want to learn/improve english conversation, may please be help in this context.

thnks

raja

Dear All,

Hi. I have just joined this wonderful website. My name is Shahrzad (my nick name is Sherry). I am from Iran- Tehran.

I really hope I can improve my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back