New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi .. how are you all .
As you see that this replay is the first participation for me in UsingEnglish forum . Of course I`m so happy to be here with you .
Iam from the Middle East (Gulf region) .
I hope to improve my english in this community which Iam finding it so useful with these great sections . :)
Also , I wish to make friednship with you .

My best regard . :up:

Hi,

Writing is one of my hobbies. I wrote a bad novel, which means I'm not that good at it. So I hope this site will help with my sentence structure a bit.

What do you think?

Best to all!

Hi group,
It is nice to be in this group so that we can upgrade our english skills

regards
mani

Hi everybody, I am new here. My name is Karin from Germany

Hi Red5

I am new at this environment and I really don't know, where I should post my introduction. Please help me :)

Karin

Hi

I don't really what this section is all about, can you explain to me?

I want to learn how to reply to correspondence and other documents for my boss, that whenever he/she looks at it they don't need to rewrite, they work with it.

Can you assist me in that way.

Thank you.

Veronica

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

I started my first step and it would be a great experience.

Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).

bye :hi:

Hi, my name is Lucy, I don't know if I'm doing correct, about replay, I try learn english and make a new friends. I hope you understand me, because my write english is not goog enough. thank you
:-? bye

Re: Hello, everyone over there!

New Members

:n00b:

Well, to start with, I ought to tell all of you that I love using English as much as I can in part of my daily activities. I've worked as an English lecturer in my country, Colombia, but, as you know, it is a matter of being practicing the foreing language most of the time in order for us not to forget it. In this new attempt to get English support from you, I hope to improve my personal performance and, at the same time, help people who require my help for getting to know English as a foreing language. In advaance, I give you all thanks for allowing me to contact you and get the support I may need in this new enterprise.

Sorry for not identifying myself. My Name is Luis Santiago Lopez and, as I said before, I work as an English lecturer, but I have a group of adults who want me to teach them some basic features of English. That's why I am requesting some help from you. Thaks a lot.:lol:

Hello!Everyone!I come from china, my chinese name is Wang YanJun,if you don't know how to pronounce it,just call me fisher.:-D

Hi, my name is Sonia, I am from Spain and I live in London UK for more than 10 years.
And I hope I will be able to learn more English therefore I will be able to do my job even better, jajajaj:lol:

hello everybody.i m glad to be here with u.i hope we will learn more things together.my name is aliosman from turkey.i m teacher of english at a lycee.married.34 years old.i want to broaden my knowledge of english.share some info with u on any subject related to life and profession.bye for now. with regards to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back