New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, my name is Mariangel,I'm from Mexico. I'm an english student and an english teacher, it's great for me to find this page, I hope you can help me with my english.

sid patnaik wants to know

hi all i siddhartha patbaik is from New Delhi India. i am an advocate in supreme court of india. it is because i remain busy all the time i could not itroduced me. i want to to know any idioms when one feels hungry. can any one help

Hi folks!
My name is Fernanda and I'm from Brazil!
I'm studing to be an english teacher,cause I love this language!
Would like to know people from all over the world and change experiences...

kisses

Hey everyone. My name is Mark, I'm from California,USA. I have a question and hopefully someone can give me an answer. I would like to know how to learn Estuary English.

Hi, I am Ann, one of newcomer here. I want to say Hello to all people here and hope in the future I can get help to improve my English as soom as possible.

Hello everyone!

I am from the UK but have been living in Greece for the past 20 years.

I presently teach English to young learners 6-7 years olds and really enjoy it.

Adelek

Hi, I am new to this. Anyone know an online english pronunciation site that can pronounce any words or names that you type in?

Oh if you know one of this tool, can you email me at SKL3@YAHOO.COM? Thanks

Hello everybody

I'm Mazen speaking form the Great Britain :roll: (England)

u can call me MAZZ

it's my pleasure to be one member of this great forum

I am really intersted to improve many things for myself especaily in speaking and writing skills

Cheeeeeeers

Hope all the best 4 u

hi
i m priya . i want to improve both language and communication skill of mine
i was searching a good site .Now i think ,i have ended up with that.

Hello everyone! My name is Hoang Van, and I come from Vietnam. Usingenglish.com is a great site, and it is very useful for me. Thanks

Hi All,

This is Nabeela Ahmed and very much interested to be a part of this site and I hope the journey henceforth will be educative and much more active with all the learning and sharing to carry on with!

Thanks,

Nabeela:)

Hi, I'm Raffo

Hi, my name is Rafael, mi nick is Raffo. I am Peruvian. I like listening to music and mountain biking.

Hello to everyone!!!!
My name is Mima, l come from Serbia, l'm 29 years old and still a full time
student of Belgrade University.

Hello,
I am Mariana.I am from and I live in Serbia.
Just want to send greetings to everybody on this site.
This site is greaaaaat!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back