New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone. I live in Dallas, TX, and am a volunteer ESL teacher at my church. I teach native Spanish speakers at the Intermediate English level. This year I have a class of 32 students. I love teaching English. I joined this group in order to find information that I can use in my class.

hi to all!

My real name is Nelmae but you can call me Mimi- that's my nickname!

I am from the Philippines.

I am an ESL instuctor to Korean nationals for a year and 3 months already!

I am enjoying my job but sometimes my mind gets blown away by their out of the world questions especially when it comes to grammar.

though english is our second language in the philippines, i still believe i have a lot more to learn!!!

so i look forward to learning from all of you guys!!!

have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All :-D

Im from Sydney Australia and Im a Volunteer Adult English Tutor.

I have found this site most helpful

I want to know if there are any lessons for Adult students who can read
and write but cannot necessarily comprehend/understand conversation or
some words in a conversation:-?

Thanx
Fussyfene:up:

hi, everybody!
i'm glad to here. i'm first to this site.
i hope to improve english level for me through this site.
please everybody

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi
My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)
I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.
I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.
I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.
I started my first step and it would be a great experience.
Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).
bye :hi:
Hi Tam how ru . Iam not new but dont have time to participate i would like to tell u that i want to improve my english and make new friends all over the world thanx

intro

Hiya there,

My name is Jonas and I come from Spain. After a period of three years in Dublin learning english I am back home in a small town in the northwest of the country.

Altough is quite difficult not to find an Irish pub everywhere, even in this small town, which I do not regret at all, it is much more complicated to find a native or somebody into english language to keep practising and improving skills.

I hope this site will help to keep in touch with english speakers and to brush up our english.

Nice to meet you all folks!

Jonas

Hi, I'm Isy (people sometimes call me me Easy)

I live in Brazil, and I work as a tourist guide. I sometimes have to receive British or American tourists, so I have to improve my English.

Nice to be among you. Congratulations for this site. It's very helpful to me.

Hai everybody...... i'm new here. just joined for couple of minutes ago.I would like to share couple of topics woth all of you. One of the many topics that i want to share with all of you is regarding online learning and teaching. Do you think that it will be a very good benchmark for the students to learn English via internet?

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm from the United States and I am living in Japan. We live here because of my husband's job. I teach a few small classes part-time, not associated with a language school. My students range in age from 2 years old to 85 years old.
Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

hi,i am a new member ,my name is Trinh ,this is the first time i get this site ,but i find this site is very interesting .so i am very happy to meet all of you here .i hope we can be good friends.

Hi everybody,
I am Lutfor. I am a new member. I am not very good in engilish. I want to learn engilish,I want to speek engilish, I hope I will be succeed.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello eveyone pls help me to answer this below question:
What is the difference between motel and guest house?

Re: hello every body

hello, my name is loreinne. i'm from panama and i would like to make friends from another countries and share expiriences and at the same time practice my english .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back