New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone

People here are so friendly that I can't help joining in.

I am Sarah, a university student of Hong Kong. Although English is used in class, it is hard to practice English in daily life.

I need to practice more. This forum is helpful, isn't it?;-)

Hello to all of you!

My name is Luke and I am 23. I am from Poland where I live and work as a teacher in Primary and Gymnasium(13-15yr) I am an english teacher and I enjoy my job :cool:

Cheers!

Luke:up:

Re: new member

Hi!!!
Here gracielac. I'd like to be in contact with all kind of people mainly tutors or teachers who can give me info, advice and friendship why not?
waiting for reply
see you
graciela

Poland is here

Hi!
I'm Krzysztof from Poland. I've just started my English Philology Studies, and finally I've found some intresting web site. I'm 19.

I'd like to learn & speak as much languages as it is possible! Keep your fingers crossed.

Hello my name is Obwan, Jedi Knight and Master. I am another hoping to improve their grammar. I want to write beautiful letters the way my mother and grandmother do. And then read back those letters with a smile and not cringe at glaring mistakes. Thank you for this opportunity to source knowledge from the enlighten ones. May the force be with you.
----------- Have I put periods and comma where they should be? ------------

Hello everyone there :)

I am Taoufik from morocco .. I have just registred in this forum and found it so interesting .. I am a new ESL teacher .. I was working before in diffrent areas of business. I have decided lately to quit all business areas and learn how to teach and intercat with ESL online and offline. My former studies and education were in both litterature and business english.

I really love teachning and interacting in classrooms with students than selling or buying products and services with customers or suppliers :cool:.

My aim now is to learn more and more about teaching this wonderful language that is ESL and ask for your help and support in this forum.

My former education and studies are as below :

*Advanced level in American English with the AMERICAN LANGUAGE CENTER.
*First Level in Business English with The LONDON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY.
*FCE : First Certificate in English with CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY External exams.
*Higher Commerce Diploma with The LONDON SCHOOL OF ENGLISH and INTERNATIONAL HOUSE.

All these studies were attended in Morocco my country. I have never been studying abroad in USA or UK. That's why I need more perfect and useful tools to improve my teachning skills.

Please help me realising this dream of being an "AUTODIDACTE" ESL Teacher.
I need all your support and help as soon as possible.

Best regards.
Taoufik :-D

Hi to everyone! I am Maria Bicbic. I am currently in Northern Illinois University as a Foreign Language Teaching Assistant for Tagalog.
I decided to join this group since my work in the Philippines as a teacher-educator include preparing future English teachers in their role as language facilitators. I hope to learn as much as I could from this site as well as share some of my experiences.

Have a nice day to everyone!:up:

Hello Everbody,

I am a new commer ,who met this forum at the moment, from Istanbul , Turkey.

First of all I want to emphasize my thoughts about learning and using English.
World is getting smaller than 20 th century, and people needs to share their idias, thoughts, funs etc. with all other people living on the earth.

Business is the anohter reason for leraning and using english. May be you can produce so many reasons for the qouestion "Why".

I hope sharing happy hours with you.

With my best wishs.

Thermos.

Hi everyone, I am a 32 year old man who tries hard to improve my english, thanks a lot for your helping hand...

introduction

Hi I'm Alexis and I'm from Romania. I'm a student at foreing langauges.

I really like fitness, but English is more important

Hi to everyone,

I hope this forum will help improve my English Language especially the Speaking Skills, since I am currently facing a huge problem in communcating with others like e.g. the instructors.

I can see that my key problem is that I've never used my Language before. So, as the time had been passing, my language became weaker and weaker and I forgot most of the vocabulary I had learnt at that time.

So, this forum is a big start to me and I hope my Skills will improve well.

good luck everybody.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi to all. I'm from Russia.I'm 34 years old.I've been learning english not for long time. My main problem is that my english is quite passive. I'm good in reeding but can hardly express my thoughts in correct way. I think it's because of lack of communication with english-speaking persons. I hope this site will help make my english better.
If anyone has interest in russian language or wants to know more about Russia I'll be glad to help him/her

Thinhvcb
Hello everyone, Im very pleased to meet you in this forum for discussing in EL. I want to improve my EL in 4 functions: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Please share with me some experence. and so on...:)
At first, introduce myself:
My name: Thinh
Working: Bank for foreign trade of Viet Nam, HCM city branch.
Hobby: Talking to everyone to improve myself in all field.
Thank to make friend and share with you.
:cheers::agrue::eek:lympic:

Hello, everyone! I found you, registered and then somehow lost you ... :roll: :-( But then I found a link here and... here I am again. I am Manon (not Lescaut!) and I love English. And opera. And poetry. (Not necessarily in that order. :lol: )

Be merry - life's so short...

Hii all

hi this is Deema Alketbi
it's my pleasure to join this spcial amazing site.
i hope to get all the good.
wish me good luck.

Many Thanx

sincerely
Deema Alketbi

Hello everybody

:) Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Natalia Christiani but you can call me Lia. I'm from Indonesia and I would like to improve my english especially in teaching it. I'd love to develop it too. May I come to the right place.
Thank you.
MGBU all :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back