New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone:

Originally from Jamaica, now living in the US and working as an ESL teacher. Love the site!

My name is rajesh

Iam From India ( Mumbai )

I am working as Accountant

I Joined this site to improve my skill

hello, every one.
ii's facinating to become a member of using english.com.
i am vicky. i am studying in england now. though i have been here for about four mouths, i don't think my english have improved a lot. i feel frustrated now. learning english is a time and money consuming thing.
could you please give me some advice in learning english?
cheers,
vicky.:-(

Hi everbody, my name is Ary and I am from Belgium. I've just joined UsingEnglish .com to brush up my English! From what I've read this site is full of promesses.

Hello,

My name is Musti. I am from Turkey. I live in Ankara. I liked this website very much. And I registered. I hope we will help to each other very much.

Hello! I'm Maiquelnait. Of course it's a nick. As a matter of fact, it's the Spanish pronounciation of famous hero Michael Knight. But I'm a woman... It's just that I like it as a nick. I've spent some years till I find it!
Well, I'm a new member, English is my second language. First is Spanish, third is catalan, and I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I've been living in Valencia, Spain, for thirty years. I'm a teacher and psichologist, I'm married and have two beautiful daughters. One of them is working in Birmingham. I love Sherlock Holmes, and I was a Beatles' fan when they were still together as a group! So you can guess my age. (I was eleven then)
Love

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
i don not know how to start. For an introduction, i can only say such words: i am Hou Dongmei and i am a English teacher. of course i am a Chinese. i am still young about thirty. and i am female---a beautiful lady and a future mother.

Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you ¡

My name is Miguel
I live in Barcelona (Spain)
Male
in my forties
I hope no bother you and I'll try to learn more Engrish here.

Bye, bye :cool:

Hello everybody:)
it gives me great pleasure to join this forum and its members.My name is Ahmed and i come from Morocco.I work as a teacher of English.This is my third year in teaching; for this reason i am looking to improve my teaching skills throughout this nice forum.;-)

Hi every one;)

I'm Nasim,20 years old girl from Iran.And I'm very happy to find this cool wesite:)

Lara

Hello ! :)
My name is Lara .I'm from Lebanon.I'm 21 years old studying biochemistry at lebanese university.I'm the 4th year now...I have a lot of hobbies like music,volleyball,singing,dancing....Well :-D ,I'm happy to have sign up on this site and to learn my favorite language "english"...

buhbye , Lala..

New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
I am Italian, and I live in Sicily.
Being an teacher of English, I'll help willingly anyone who needs any advice.

I am Italian and I live in Sicily.
Being a teacher of English, I'll help anyone who needs any advice.

hello
My name is aljareh

I am 27 years old . I am from KSA

Now 1 am in U.S

1 am studying English , but I think it is hard

I want improve my English

thank you so much
:shock:

Hello to the group...am brushing up on my skills so I may help a few local friends advance in English for their carrers or travel to English speaking countries. I also would like to design a 'common sense' course for beginners since the big institutes in this country use archiac methods and often hire unlicenced and unqualified teachers. Any suggestions are welcome. I am not a genius, just a practical guy who has some time on his hands and likes to help. I liked this website from the minute I viewed it.

Hola, yo vivo en El Salvador, América Central y gustaria en el futuro diseñar un curso PRACTICO de inglés para Hispanoparlantes. Me mi gusta mucha esto sitio web y el concepto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back