New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!!

I'm a teacher from Portugal. I teach English (as a foreign language) and my own one.
I was looking for a tearchers' site where we could exchange some of our experiences as teachers... and also discussing some aspects of each one's educational systems...

Bye!

Hi, mocas!!!

So, you're from Serbia! Great! Welcome to the forum! I'm an English teacher from Portugal, so I hope I could help you!

See you!
Bye!

Hi, the community of American English enthusiasts!

I am quite happy joinning you. It is my first time that I have ever joined such an activity. I will be glad if I were given some information about such infinitives as were to be late, were to be rich or so on, I would be very grateful.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello All ...

My name is Jason ...

I'm here to find out as much about teaching english to non-native speakers as possible, and what options are open to me with regards to learning how to do this.

Hope y'all can help me in this quest ...

Jase

Hello;
I´m Laura and I signed here, cause, I would like to learn, and practice my English, since I finished my english course at school, I haven't pracatice anymore..
At these days, English is such a important at work, and sometimes , I need to expres my self in a polite way, and sometimes I don't find the way.
So that`s why I´m trying to learn how redact a good formal letter.
and also work with vocabulary, gramatical forms , concret ideas,...

I hope enjoy it a lot and learn.

thanks and best Regards
Laura F.

:) hi
I´m Lucia. I´m 34 and I live in Portugal. I´m an english teacher . If anyone has any support material for my classes, I woud aprecciate your help/opinion.
thanks

Hello!:cool:
My name is Ljupka and I come from Macedonia. I work as a teacher in a primary school and I teach English to children at the age of 9-14. ;-)

Hi, Lucia!!

Where are you from in Portugal?
I'm also Portuguese and an English/portuguese teacher!!!:-D
I live in Bragança and I'm teaching in Mirandela!

Bye!!

Hi,
My name's Omar belkadi and I come from Morocco.I'm 40 .I've bee teaching English as a foreign language for 14 years.I think this site is great.many thanks

Hi !!!
I'm from Myanmar....preparing for IELTS exam that'll b taken in next 2months.
I want to go abroad for further study in IT. If you have time to give me your advice...plz then I need your help...

Which sites are best for online IELTS study ?
What books are good for ?
How did you prepare b4 exam ?

I took my matriculation exam in 2003/04 and juz spent time in games... :roll::roll::roll:
I wanna change my life that is unkown person in poor country to a life full with famous in a front developing countries !!!!

thx you for reading my dreams :lol:
help me plz
I have 2months to take IELTS exam to go abroad
I've tested myself and got 5.5 to 6.5 in all four
plz help me to get 7 above
thx you !!!!!!

iLuv

Jan

Helo everyone,

I am elderly man but physical younger (sport, activities).
I want to much improve my English. I hope with your aid!
I am from Czech republic (town Ostrava).

Hello, dear language lovers!!!
This is an unexpected click on your url and a sudden but fortunate entrance to your website...
I am glad to join you...

Thanks.:up:

Jan

Helo everyone,
I am elderly man but physical young (sport, activities).
I want to much improve my English. I hope with your aid ! I am from Czech republic (town Ostrava).

New member - Subrahmanyan from chennai

Hi All

This is subrahmanyan From India (Madras) aspiring :-D to improve spoken english and US accent , Thanks

Regards
Subrahmanyan (Subbz)

Hi, I'm from the USA. Long Island, N.Y.:cool:
I speak English. I am currently teaching adult students who speak Spanish. I am an ESL tutor. That's English as a Second Language.
My real name is Linda.

Hi delinag!!!!

Welcome to the forum!!
I'm also Portuguese and an English teacher;-)
I hope we can discuss some matters with all the world...

Hello,

My name is Kosal, 30 years old from Cambodia. I've just been a member of Using English .com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back