New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
I'm Georgiana and I come from Romania.I'm an English teacher and I'm glad I've found this site and this forum.I'm 31 and I've been teaching English for 3 years.
See you soon,
Georgiana

Hi Geogia, I come from Vietnam. I am an office clerk. I've learnt English for 10 years. I wish to become an English teacher teaching English to children. But I do not have any international english qualification. I desire to have one soon by taking CAE or CPE examination.

Hi!

This is Jamshed Javed from Pakisan. This is indeed a wonderful site and i hope to learn alot here.

Cheers!

Hiii

Hello Everyone!!!!!

A warm wish to all...
im kamalaseshan from india..
i found this forum from google..
im not good at english and now im working on it..
i found many threads which r very useful for me..
thanks a lot..:-D
bye :)

Kamal

Last edited:
Asslamo Alaikom!!

Hiii every one …Im Hashem from K.S.A .would like to join u and benefit from your great forum cause I'm study English in the university and want to share u and get familiar with native speaker in your comity …………………

Hi every body! My name is Phuong!I'm come from Vietnam .I'm a student in RMIT(Royal Melbourne Technology of Institute) university.I'm a new member and i hope every member can help me for writing a essay because I'm very bad in writing.Nice to meet all of you!God blees every body

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi!Hashem.Nice to meet you!I'm Phuong(Fbo1988 is nick name in UsingEnglish)
If you have a email or nick on Yahoo Messager!Send it for me !We can share the experience together

Hi! I m DhartiPandya. My nick name is Dhara. I m from India. My name means Earth in my native language.

Well, I have joined this forum to improve my english. i hope it will work b'coz i want to learn english as soon as posible.

I think after learning english i'll fly as a bird. b'coz of the language sometimes i cant explain what i think.

Let's see how quick i can learn english

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello folks..I found out this site and I´m quite excited about it. It´s wonderful to help us to improve English I´m from São Paulo ,Brazil.
kisses everybody
Sil

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Jose Luis, I am from Spain, as you can suppose I need to improve my English, so I would like to thanks all people that can help me.

Hello, everyone! My name's Sirlene, I'm an EFL teacher from Brazil. I'm quite busy, but I'll try to catch up with the group. I'm not used to forums but I'll do my best to participate.
Cheers.

hi everyone!
i'm libra, from Vn . My E is not good therefore i would like to make friend with everybody to improve my knowledge :-D
have fun.!!!!:-D

Hello everyone.

I'm Dave from England, but now living in Hong Kong.

I am an ESL Teacher working with Primary School children.

I am quite new to teaching, but loving it.

Hi,

My name is Raagavi. I come from Sri Lanka. I am going to take IELTS General Module Exam please if anyone have tutorials / ideas guide me

thankz

raag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back