New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[/qu
hello everybody; actually i am very glade to be a member in this forum.and i hope to change ideas and knowledge between all the memebers.to present my self: i am a moroccan citizen i am 26 years old i am an English student in the university.i am interested in correspondance and contact with new people from all around the world.ok nice to meet everybody.see u

hello everybody
i am karthik from India.i am 19 yrs of age.i am an engineering student with comp science as my triat.i joined this form to improve my communication skills and also speak english fluently and correctly

:) hi friends I am an english learner from Turkiye. it is nice to meet you in this site. let's look how much I can learn from this site. I will be waiting for your advices.. :) :) :)

Hi everyone,
I am a teacher of English. I am from Jordan But working in UAE.
I like the site it inspires me to do some good things in the calssroom.:roll:

Hi !

My name is Carolina and I am an English teacher. I am Mexican but lived in the United Kingdom for 5 years, so as I learnt to speak the language I decided to prepare myself to teach it. Great difference!

I joined this site because I found lots of useful ideas for my classes.

Be seeing you all!

Lina:lol:

Hi !
My name 's Minh Huy, 18 year old. I'm from Vietnam. I'm studying at the Social Sciences & Humanities University .I jioned this site because i want to improve my English and my communication skill. nice to meet you all

Hi, i'm cely from Philippines.

I think this is the perfect site for me because I really need someone who could really help me improve my English.

This is great!

New Members

:smilecol:
Hello,
Im Ms Goh.Now is a student. I am have big problem with my school work. Could you please give me some idea to me? My topic is" How to encourage staff to attend English language classes to upgrade their proficiency outside office hours at their own expense"
Thanks alot for help. I'll appreciate it.
email add:mngoh682@yahoo.com.sg

Hi, i'm cely from Philippines.

I think this is the perfect site for me because I really need someone who could really help me improve my English.

This is great!

hi kabayan.=) oh we have to speak english here.=) i am from philippines, too.:lol:

Hi,
I live in Guelph, I am a thinker who love writing, . . . when he gets to it. I am French (Quebec) and have been living in self-imposed exile for the last fifteen years in Ontario (English).
To learn English, I have then decided to read and write in English exclusively. Because of that, I have lost my French and I am still not completely bilingual.
I mainly have problems with English Idioms. ... and with the plural "s" and the "h", which I don't prononce when speaking. E.G, I still have to figure out between "earth" and "heart."
My main point of interest is "evolutionary psychology." I am working in absentia on a PhD disertation on this subject. I am presently on the verge of starting thinking about putting on paper what I have accumulated on this subject in the last ten years. The Internet is constantly there to retard me in doing so. There, there is always something new to add to what I already have accumulated in my head and in its extension, . . . my computer.
My thesis is that, as a species, we need to completely reconsider our individual relation to our bio-socio-cultural environment. Our problems reside in the fact that, as modern man, we live in an "environment of knowledge" that has totaly disconnected our "nurture" from nature. We need to halt our "progress" and apply our knowledge and technology to solve the problems that we have created while acumulating this knowledge and producing this technology.
"We need new knowledge [technology] like we need a whole in the head."
Robert J Oppenheimer
Here you have it.
That's "Gaudwin" My first name is Andre:hi:
The title of my dissertation is:
Homo novus: Borne-Again Humans:
Time to Grow from Capitalism to Humnism
I you Goggle this title plus Gaudwin you'll find the URL of my Introduction
Thanks
AG
PS Normally, my writing goes through "spell check" and "Grammatic" this hasn't

hi everybody,

i am Gökhan from Turkey.

first of all , i want to thank everoybody who wrote here at least few words...
by the way, nowadays i need to solve some proficiency tests because i want to participate ERASMUS STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM... and as you all guess i am student. i study economics at Anadolu university,eskisehir ;Turkiye...

In summarry, i need your motivations that focus me on ...

Hello everyone!

My name is Etti and I am an English teacher. I have been married for 3 years and I have a beautiful baby girl.

Have a nice day!

My name is Candi and I am a Psychology major and an English Minor. I am a married mother of 4 and a full time student. Although I love a good story and enjoy writing I struggle with advance grammar.

Hi my name is Julia Harris and I am a parent trying to get help for my daughter in her studies and I think this site will help me give her explanations on her English asssignments. I am from the United States and I live in Hot Springs, AR. I hope to revisit this site quite often!!

Last edited:
Hi my name is Julia Harris and I am a parent trying to get help for my daughter in her studies and I think this site will help me give her explanations on her English asssignments. I am from the United States and I live in Hot Springs, AR. I hope to revisit this site quite often!!
I am also trying to get help in her other studies also.

Hi!
I am rupali,new to this thread.I want to improve my communication skill in english,for this I chose this forum.I wish it would be a great help and wonderful experience as well.I am 32 running.I am from India.Anyone want to be friend is invited.
bye

:lol: :lol:
New Members
:smilecol:
My name is zhiwuliu.My English name is Jame.I'm from Mongolia.I come from
Inner Mongolia in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back