New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

My name is Lizzy

I am from New Zealand, that is in the pacific, it is the first country to see the sun.

:-D

Hi all,

I am an English teacher living and working in China. I was born in Canada and lived there for 30 years prior to moving to America. I lived in America for many years and am Naturalized. I have been in China for 3 years now and plan on staying for many more. Currently, I teach in a High School.

I have 5 grown children and 7 grand children. I have been married for 27 years and still loving it! Real name is Bob!

That is great do you have any advise for me. I am from Mississippi and I would appreciate any help. Why did you decide to go to China.

That is great do you have any advise for me. I am from Mississippi and I would appreciate any help. Why did you decide to go to China.

Hello and welcome to our school

Situated on the Garden Route of South Africa, with access to the big 5 and nature at its grandest. Jeffreys Bay Language School provides high quality English Language Courses so that you can learn English as a second language. The courses are presented by highly qualified English language teachers. Improve your English skills while learning to surf, kitesurf, windsurf or dive.

We have small classes and offer personal attention, so if you want a really great time while learning the Queen's English, become a decision-maker and get to our school. Connect to us at www.jbaylanguage.co.za

this is Hüseyin

Hello
how are you?
my name is Hüseyin and ı am from Turkey
ı am 19 and ı study inEnglish teacher department
ı want to kno about you
bye bye

this is Hüseyin

hello ı am from turkey and ı am 19
Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

I started my first step and it would be a great experience.

Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).

bye :hi:

Hello, everybody=)) My real name is Tanya (but there I'm Puzunya). I'm 20 and I'm from Moscow. I'm a teacher of English in a local school. And there I hope to do my grammer skills better=))):-D

Hello,everybody. ;-) Nice to meet you.

My name is Kornkan. Please call me Noi.

I just first start to learn English and want to improve my English better.

By

Hi!

I'm going back to school to get my Associates Degree. I've got Eng Comp I this term and am struggling with the class. I'm hoping to find some help here.

Thanks,
Dani

Hi!!! I'm yoheba! I live in Costa Rica and I'm 32. I'm an English Teacher in an Elementary School. I work with kids from 7 to 10 years, so it's really difficult for me to practice and develop my English Skills. I am not used to chat.....at all! So, I really don't know how this works.....Anyway...I'm glad to be a member of usingenglish.com...and...Let's see what happens...;-)

hello,

Hello,
I'm 44 year old an have just went back to school(college) boy things have changed.I need help with grammar. I need to start from the beginning.
So any suggestioh are appreciated.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hello,
I'm Buster06 44year old female. I just start college and boy am i having problems with grammar. I will be asking question about different grammar topics.If any one happens to have any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated. Remember i'm at the beginning of grammar.:oops:

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hello

Hi Everyone..

I was surfing the web for information on authors and accidently found Using english.com. Great site..

I'm from Sri Lanka .. and a Desginer ..

..and all I want to do is write!!!

Hope everybody who is reading this from all over the world is enjoying life.

Ishanie

hello world.

please allow me to my self.

my name is nana, male, 31 years old. married with 1 son.
I'm from jakarta - indonesia, currently, i'm working as system engineer. i joined this forum to improve my english conversation sklil.

na2 :cool: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back